BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolves kit is horrendous. Always thought their home kit looks like an outrageous away kit.

I showed it to the fella at the next desk (Wolves STH). He says it's a bad photo and it's their usual funny orange colour (my words). Their new away kit's boggin, mind.

it is that time of year again the season is ending and new kits are been reveled (for most clubs) and there is rumours going around that our away is coming out later this month. any one know any thing else about both kits?

it is that time of year again the season is ending and new kits are been reveled (for most clubs) and there is rumours going around that our away is coming out later this month. any one know any thing else about both kits?

you'll find a 7 page thread all about it somewhere down the page.

Thats just the same basically as this years away kit. Umbro needs to be a bit more creative imo.

That is becuase they are both 08/09 kits. It is unlikely it'll be the same next year.

Thought something wasnt right. Still would like that Yellow and Black halves, with a yellow and black half shorts, with one yellow sock, and the other sock black. :-)

It was a picture of the Red and Black one, I just edited it in Adobe Fireworks, which is similar to Photoshop.

Using the colours off the advert on the official website, I'm sure there is a kit in Spain who weard Blue and Red halves?

2pql3pt.gif

It was a picture of the Red and Black one, I just edited it in Adobe Fireworks, which is similar to Photoshop.

Using the colours off the advert on the official website, I'm sure there is a kit in Spain who weard Blue and Red halves?

2pql3pt.gif

Lots of halved kits popping up these days, seen a few nice ones knocking about the foriegn leagues, Barca, Feyenoord, Genoa, Cagliari & Grasshoppers to name a few.

I want the red and blue halves so we can sing "Are we Barca in disguise?".

Haha now that would be good, the blue and red halves looks better than I imagined I would be happy with that but can't see it being to be honest :rover:

Like the look of that kit.

But we wouldnt be able to wear it much. You get the impression the reason we wor the away kit at West Ham and Arsenal was to get some use out of it. Plus what would we wear against Stoke?

Other new kits

chelsea-09-10-adidas-kit.jpg

manchester-city-09-10-umbro-kits.jpg

Archived