BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aargh! It's a Bolton kit in all but the badge!!

i thought the same thing when i was making it. I quite like the red one.

I cant see it being a dark body because they have used a black background to display it.

It's a little game Rovers are playing intended to stir up interest and passion for the unveiling of the new shirt* - they are showing these pictures day by day on the Official Site with a bit more revealed each day, and as yet, apart from a tiny flash of red around the collar area (probably unintended) we have not been made aware of the colour.

*which I feel could be having the opposite effect on some including me...

It would have been better to have had 2 countdowns. 1 for the design of the kit and then another for the colour of the kit. That way people wouldn't be so fed up of the constant unveiling which is now just frustrating having to wait each day for a new bit. Soon I won't even care.

It would have been better to have had 2 countdowns. 1 for the design of the kit and then another for the colour of the kit. That way people wouldn't be so fed up of the constant unveiling which is now just frustrating having to wait each day for a new bit. Soon I won't even care.

And they unveilers don't even work weekends! :closedeyes:

Based on this, it could well be black, with a red collar and red stripes across:

Republic-of-Ireland-away-shirt-2009-2010-short-sleeve.jpg

feel free to mock it up.

One other thing to note, at the fans forum it was confirmed that this seasons away shirt (the navy blue) will be the third shirt next season, surely this means they wont have a mainly black or dark blue as suggested.

Archived