BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely has to be an all red kit with white and black trim now

I'm a little confused because the coller appears as black on the black and white shot, but then is red on the colour shot. Yet this isn't the case with the socks which are white on B&W and then appear red.

They look like the england socks that I have bought, if they are the same they are great. I think you are right with the dark areas being black and the other segmented zones being white.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll see the entire thing and not just the shorts.

Red socks, red shirt and black shorts is my guess.

Well the collar is, as Modes pointed out, red so I don't think the shirt will be red.

I reckon the shirt and shorts will be black, with the shirt collar and the other black spot under the arms to be red. As for the 3rd colour on shirt and shorts, it will probably be Navy as on the socks.

Don't know of a black shirt and shorts will look good though :blink: so hope I'm wrong!

this is probably it except with red shorts and red pants.. or red top and white shorts.

Ive just spoke to a mate who said posters are up of the kit at JJB. Said it a while top with red and navy trim. He didn't seem impressed, said it looked like a training top

I spoke to the lad again, and hes sure its white with blue and red trim. Very dissapointing

How can it be white? The home strip is white, actually half blue, so how can change colours be white?!? It'll be red socks, dark blue shorts and a red shirt with dak blue trim. Like the promotional lettering.

Unless I'm wrong of course.

How can it be white? The home strip is white, actually half blue, so how can change colours be white?!? It'll be red socks, dark blue shorts and a red shirt with dak blue trim. Like the promotional lettering.

Unless I'm wrong of course.

It doesnt make sence, but neither did this years away kit. Admittedly it was navy mainly, but it wasnt the best change kit. Im sure we will all find out tomorrow, and I hope it isnt white. We dont want to be adopting boltons kit.

I spoke to the lad again, and hes sure its white with blue and red trim. Very dissapointing

Why dissapointing? If its smart then whats the problem?

Its only like this year where we had a similar away kit to the home kit. Also its out in time for our summer hols this time :rover:

Archived