BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

I think I'm in the minority here, but I really like it.

Hoping this white number is indeed the new away kit (which it seems certain it is). Doesn't seem very Rovers-like, based on previous away shirts.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'm in the minority here, but I really like it.

Hoping this white number is indeed the new away kit (which it seems certain it is). Doesn't seem very Rovers-like, based on previous away shirts.

I might grow on me. But I didn't like this season's home kit when it was launched and still don't like it.

I think this away kit looks cheap and it's another nasty collar that'll start to yawn after 2 washes.

I'll have a look at it in the flesh on Thursday but I think I'm going to wait to see what the new home kit is like.

It looks pin-striped in that picture too. If thats the kit, I think it may suprise some and be very nice when you actually see it.

Il be buying it whatever the kit, if its white then it will be ideal for my hol in Ibiza with the uv lighting!

cant see it being a training shirt, all the features exactly match that of the cartoon/day by day reveal, damn red would have been really smart, red shirt with black/white accents. Dont get me wrong it's not bad but switching the colours around would make it a must-buy for me

If that is the actual away kit, then I'm not impressed at all.

Same here im not buying that, all the hype and this teaser campaign i was expecting something really nice and they wanted us to pre order it :lol: Glad i waited i would be devasted if i wasted my hard earned money on that. all the time they had to design it and people on this board did better efforts in 15 mins.

I think the club should of got several designs and had a fans vote again.

Thinking about it the last time i bought a rovers shirt is when they let the fans vote for it.

this seasons home shirt is awful with that big black box for the crown logo

If it is to be this season's away kit then we are going to need a fourth kit when we play Brum[provided they haven't changed theirs too much]

Birmingham have traditionally had a solid blue shirt. I would think that they will change back to this.

The dark blue away kit from this season would probably be different enough. If not then we could always where the keepers kit!

For those who hated the box, the crown logo looks better on that shirt, just the crown writing looks stuck on.

If the white top is to be the away kit then what will be the third kit? If it is to be this season's away kit then we are going to need a fourth kit when we play Brum[provided they haven't changed theirs too much]

This years away kit will be the 3rd, Brum play in Blue at home so we will wear the away kit at thier ground and it is up to them to bring a different kit when they come to rovers, if our home kit clashes with thier home and away they will have to wear thier 3rd not us.

Todays pic is up - it just shows abit more of the shorts!! What a waste of time that has become in the last few days.

Why do you care when we already know what it looks like from the pic on here?

What are we going to wear against Wigan? or anyone else who wears blue and white on their shirts? (i.e. Sheffield Wednesday/Brighton/Huddersfield all possible cup opponents)

I quite like the shirt, but I dont like the impracticality of it

I cant really see the shirt that was revealed on here going with those socks and shirts!?

And Hughesy i agree, maybe they shouldnt have come out with the story so early and that way they wouldnt have had to strip off a tiny piece?

Archived