BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

we did, but to celebrate the start of the football league (I think) and as it was against a founder member for the 1 game i'm sure they were given special dispensation for it. It may even have been pre arranged with the league before the start of the season

We also one season had to wear our away top at home due to everton having a blue home and white away kit with no third strip!!

How about Man U & Man City wearing 50s style tops for the Munich anniversary game, Spurs wearing a Rovers shirt for their anniversary :) and us wearing orange that time Sheffield Wednesday cleverly showed up at Ewood with their blue and white home kit?

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Man U & Man City wearing 50s style tops for the Munich anniversary game, Spurs wearing a Rovers shirt for their anniversary :) and us wearing orange that time Sheffield Wednesday cleverly showed up at Ewood with their blue and white home kit?

I'm sure we made Chelsea wear their 3rd/training kit when we played them once due to kit clashes?

we did, but to celebrate the start of the football league (I think) and as it was against a founder member for the 1 game i'm sure they were given special dispensation for it. It may even have been pre arranged with the league before the start of the season

It was for our 125th anniversary where we wore as close to our original kit as possible. No sponsors, no kit manufacturer logo, no names on the shirts and just 1-11 on the backs. looked great after getting used to it.

I suspect its fake, noticed a few pixels out of place if you look closely.

Though it looks decent.

after i posted it i noticed a few things out of place as well.

One thing i would note, is the stripes go right down the side, i have a feeling that the sketch on the website which shows the patch under the arms might turn out to be more like the design posted above.

I also think its not a geniune design. It doesnt look bad though, but the numbers on the official site are black, unless we are keeping player numbers a secret next season i doubt that could work.

Unless of course the numbers are not really going to be black, who knows ?

• Backroom

Looking good so far, it may just be my eyes but the red looks like quite a light red rather than a Liverpool/United red.

Pedro :wub:

If Rangers let him go we should sign him.

I think there's been a lot of us saying that consistently since he was a bench player at Spurs! Cracking little player and probably the only realistic replacement for Tugay around. It would have been nice if we'd got him a few years ago when he was in his mid-twenties, although I'd still happily have him here now...

...minus that awful kit, of course.

Not good enough...he wasnt even anything special at Pompey. We need better quality that him im afraid. Lets look upwards not to just stay mid to lower table.

You're way off the mark mate. Believe me, Pedro Mendes is more than good enough for us. If we could keep Grella fit they would be a superb partnership. I know a Pompey fan and she still worships him.

Archived