BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A friend sent it me in a picture message i just replied by asking him why he sent me a pic of the Bolton kit not where he got it from lol

haha i rather quiet like it ............if i will buy it is another matter!!

Thanks for putting the image up.

When has a club ever had an away kit so close to the home, it's just strange :wacko:

Thanks

Dunno have we ever had a white away kit maybe trying something used less than red, yellow or black/dark blue which we have had as away kits for a few seasons

It does strike me as more of a training top as opposed to an away kit. Not a big fan of it. Would be a lot better if they had swapped the red and the white around IMO. I thought the idea of an away kit was to have a different coloured top to the home but obviously not in our case. Will probably end up wearing the 3rd kit more

Maybe my source is wrong it could be the training top

Let's hope so. But the way Sir Groob is reacting on the official site's board to this makes me feel we've uncovered the horrible truth. At least it isn't yellow.

If that is the away kit and from the style and pattern it would suggest it is, then I can understand why marketing have tried to build it up.

Maybe the graphics looked good but I wouldn't have like to have been the one to open the box when the samples arrived.

Might be a grower but right now, disappointed.

Archived