BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very disappointed that its not halves for the away kit. The red and black halves, seemed to be a huge favourite with the fans, why not stick to that concept.

Yep the 'dark' bits are infact Red - therefore the other colour must be a very light one - Yellow, White?

Im going to go for Red & White with a 3rd kit being our old Red & Black one.

Could you try and make it in photoshop? You are good at it aren't u?

given there is white on the collar if you look closely enough I think it will be red with white trim, liking the design

White on the collar?? :blink:

I think its a red collar, with white next to it (i.e. on the shirt). :unsure:

doubt it will be white... we already have white on our home kit so i think its gonna be yellow and red. or full black and red.

really doubt the white... but looks really nice. we wouldnt be able to use this much so not worth it. only everton and chelsea and birmingham away as someone said.

I like it, save money on socks as well and shorts,

actually how about black and red?

I got the impression its going to be a light colour because of the black background on the original and because people seem to think when you zoom right in you can see bits of white.

On the other hand the crown logo is usually white and has a box around it on the lighter coloured strips.

Archived