BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of one of those girlie pens kids got from holiday destinations that you tipped upside down to reveal the woman in all her glory, but without any of the fun. Think if I tipped my monitor upside down the picture would reveal itself? :lol:

Yeah I'm guessing they'll show us the outline (whether it's halved, striped, plain) and then add the colours, which makes sense. If they just showed the colours right away it'd only take three or four days.

100% agree.

I i hope it looks like this season's away kit. Loved it!

This is stupid. If the kit was brilliant, then people will buy it. Teaser campaigns are only there to excite people, but in many instances it ends up being a disappointment when all is revealed. Its a big risk pre ordering, and those who have might regret it.

Btw, if you pre order will you get it before anybody else? I assume you wont, so doesnt make sense if you can just wait until the launch.

Its a big risk pre ordering, and those who have might regret it.

Btw, if you pre order will you get it before anybody else? I assume you wont, so doesnt make sense if you can just wait until the launch.

Depends on your outlook on life. Take a risk!

I would assume that it would reach you on launch day ie. 14th May, so the only people who will have it will be people who turn up at the club shop. However I assume the kit will be fully revealed in the next few days anyway judging by the picture a day reveal.

Depends on your outlook on life. Take a risk!

I would assume that it would reach you on launch day ie. 14th May, so the only people who will have it will be people who turn up at the club shop. However I assume the kit will be fully revealed in the next few days anyway judging by the picture a day reveal.

Im thinking the idea of the pre order, is to get some sales going in the event the shirt turns out to be rank bad.

Hope it doesnt have one of those patches on the back which supposedly make it easier to read numbers!

Black letters is a good clue tho, that pretty much rules out any dark colour on the back of the shirt.

Possibly a repeat of the whole red shirt we wore in 2002/2003?

_39066505_sukur_short_pa300.jpg

Does anybody know if the online store, has any infant kits or how much it costs? Or if anybody is coming to Cape Town this month or next month, and could bring an infant Rovers kit with. Ill certainly pay for it, as we will have another fan soon :-)

Does anybody know if the online store, has any infant kits or how much it costs? Or if anybody is coming to Cape Town this month or next month, and could bring an infant Rovers kit with. Ill certainly pay for it, as we will have another fan soon :-)

Congratulations Iceman!

Congratulations, great news!

Can't help you short term and I know its a bit far off, but I'm in Cape Town... 2010 with work. I'll remind you nearer the time if there is anything you wanted bringing over from the rovers store. By then it will be small boys, not infants!

There is a sale on at the moment - think the adults shirts are £20 and infants I assume will be half of that. Congrats mate.

• Backroom

Well it's not halved, I think the pic further up this page may be a good likeness.

One good thing is no box around the sponsor at least.

Archived