Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO

YELLOW!!!

:angry::angry2:

It's bad luck. And stop referring to the 92 promotion final. It's the only good yellow moment we've ever had, unless you count a single match at Loftus Road.

We should always be red and black with the change kit. One year solid, one year stripes, one year hoops, one year halves, etc, etc..........to keep it varying enough season to season so that whoever happens to be our kit sponsor doesn't moan about "commercial suicide"

The colour of the shirts has got nothing to do with good or bad luck. Its the same with numbers, everybody wants number 10 or 7. Its really the attitude of the players wearing that kit, whether we play well or not. Would you object if Messi, Henry, Eto'o etc played for Rovers and the kit was yellow? Do you think we would play badly, because its yellow?

I say get us black and white stripes, with black shorts. :-) that would upset so many from the big club. Lol

Whether you like it or not, whether it's rational or not, sports is full of superstitions. I'll paraphrase a sports movie popular here in the US: "If you think the reason you're winning is because you're wearing women's underwear; well then, that's why you're winning." No yellow, period.

NO

YELLOW!!!

:angry::angry2:

It's bad luck. And stop referring to the 92 promotion final. It's the only good yellow moment we've ever had, unless you count a single match at Loftus Road.

We should always be red and black with the change kit. One year solid, one year stripes, one year hoops, one year halves, etc, etc..........to keep it varying enough season to season so that whoever happens to be our kit sponsor doesn't moan about "commercial suicide"

Whether you like it or not, whether it's rational or not, sports is full of superstitions. I'll paraphrase a sports movie popular here in the US: "If you think the reason you're winning is because you're wearing women's underwear; well then, that's why you're winning." No yellow, period.

You're right Doctor Ryan

But seeing as we were also relegated with blue and white halves in 1998/1999 shouldn't we get rid of them too?

Yellow would be fine by me.

• Backroom

I'm now more excited by the fact that we appear to have signed the guy from the Aha- Take on Me video

Either that or Sam is planning on getting rid of so many players that they didn't know who to put in the picture.

I'm now more excited by the fact that we appear to have signed the guy from the Aha- Take on Me video

Either that or Sam is planning on getting rid of so many players that they didn't know who to put in the picture.

It's going to be a colouring competition. Winner has his kit made up as next seasons design!

I hope you mean an illusion-suit or an invisibility kit, not a transparent kit.

If it was transparent the proportion of female fans would probably rise quite a lot.

Haha, yeah I was kinda getting at the player and kit being transparent as a whole. Wouldnt be many sold to fans otherwise, it gets bloody cold in them there stands!

You're right Doctor Ryan

But seeing as we were also relegated with blue and white halves in 1998/1999 shouldn't we get rid of them too?

Yes...........And we should change the badge, the name of the stadium and the name of the town as well. Every year with these yellow fools........ <_<

Reading between the lines: Don't patronize me and I won't patronize you. This way we won't waste everyone else's time.

why on earth would you pre-order something you cant see?

I was thinking the Same thing, there are some very stupid people working at Ewood Park but this surely takes the biscuit, If the kit is ready to go SHOW IT ON THE WEBSITE, then if people like it they will pre-order

Archived