BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Adverts

Not been done for a while so I thought I would revive it, my pet hate ones are the injury lawyer/ ambulance chasers one's, one of them actually says "their real lawyers", well that's nice to know when your trusting them with your case.

The other one is the webuyanycar.com, just how annoying is that song.

Can't stand that Nat West one. Plus, those meerkats irritate me.

Used to like the the one where this actress pours water on hereself and a really fit bird in her underwear goes in a bathroom. Can't remember what it advertised - so it can't have been so good.

If you need a number, they'll never slumber, 118, 247

(Please don't use that word again) off.

That ALWAYS gets stuck in my head. I hope they don't run it much longer.

I quite like the Orange advert with the witch though.

Plus, those meerkats irritate me.

I love Alexsander.

"I ain't fraid of no goats" is the stupidest thing around on those 118 commercials. Doesn't even have a good context to come up in.

• Backroom

This Honda one is superb:

Also gotta love this irn Bru snowman one:

I hate any that are dubbed especially the one about pooing in pauls house and the Davina hair colour one

I hate the new one where the guy's walking down the street banging on about how sh*t his phone is only to reveal that the advert is for pear cider. What a load of ######.

Plus there is no such thing as "pear cider." Cider is made out of apples. When it's done with pears its called "perry."

Thank you

Yours etc

self-depreciating saddo

"I ain't fraid of no goats" is the stupidest thing around on those 118 commercials. Doesn't even have a good context to come up in.

Thats the only decent 118 advert, the rest of them are daft. When he opens up the van and outcome the goats...........gets me every time.

The Orange adverts are good. In my opinion you can't beat a good car advert, consistently the cleverest ads on telly.

All perfume/aftershave ads since the begining of time - pretentious ball-cocks.

Radio ads are even worse though. My two pet hates are the autoglass ad (totally down to their bloody jingle!), and one for bargain booze that just goes on and on about football and hassod all to do with any of their products.

All perfume/aftershave ads since the begining of time - pretentious ball-cocks.

All apart from the Lynx Bullet advert with the bird in the supermarket in her leopard print undies. She's amazing.

All apart from the Lynx Bullet advert with the bird in the supermarket in her leopard print undies. She's amazing.

I should clarify; any ad showing a (in)decent amount of attractive female flesh is automatically exempt. Its all the others with petals blowing on the breeze or spaced out models running through fields with billowing dresses that annoy me.

The award for missing your target audience must go to Lacoste, who decided in their infinate wisdom that a naked man jogging away from the camera would be a good way to get men interested in their aftershave.

Plus there is no such thing as "pear cider." Cider is made out of apples. When it's done with pears its called "perry."

While I know you are correct I did buy a bottle labelled "pear cider" last night.

Archived