BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sky News Now

If they had discussed the current events of the week (like they are supposed to) such as the postal strike and the economy they would have done far more damage to Griffin than they did by this witchunt. The BNP has no concrete policies or a clear viewpoint on these issues, he would have struggled to answer these questions and made Griffin look like the poor politician he is.

They could have done him some serious damage if they played it right, instead they played into his hands.

Agreed. If instead of shouting him down at every turn others, in particular the audience and Dimbleby had allowed him to speak, not unchallenged but without interrupting him in the middle of every sentence, he would have done himself more damage than they were doing him

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. If instead of shouting him down at every turn others, in particular the audience and Dimbleby had allowed him to speak, not unchallenged but without interrupting him in the middle of every sentence, he would have done himself more damage than they were doing him

Thay misguidedly denied him the rope to hang himself by braying down and interrupting him every time he was trying to explain himself. Dare I say that these are the usual boorish and bullying tactics of the left that we witness on here all too frequently.

I do know one thing that has come out of all this... the average bloke in this country, married with 2.4 kids, a job and a mortgage who pays his taxes and likes a pint or two at the weekend.... dare I say one of the majority ... is crying out for representation and for his voice to be heard. And why does that not happen? Too much slack jawed, weak kneed pandering to heavily agenda'd minority interests and is bloody why! I know Broon certainly isn't that man, I doubt whether call me Dave is that man either but if he wants to make his mark and serve the majority as the rules of democracy require then he really needs to identify his and his parties stance and adapt accordingly. Over the past 18 years if no one listened to current affairs progs or read newspapers no one would know which party was in power. We need strong leadership not some aimless 'try to be seen to be nice to everybody' government. I doubt it'll happen this side of the revolution.

Nick Griffin being on Question Time last night made me proud of him, he was representative of the white working class person in this country.

Not allowed to have a say and berated by immigrants and being made to feel unwelcome in his own country.

What a load of ######.

Paul I would try actually reading all the previous posts- before coming out with such an assumption. I think you will find it was PhilipL- who threw the first insult- as per usual. Oh I forgot- you are not allowed to challenge members of the happy- clappy brigade.

As for me not providing an “opinion in any give topic”- are you for real?

'One In Five Voters Now Considering BNP'

It seems the lack of impartiality shown to Griffin has actually strengthened his parties cause.

What's the 'happy- clappy brigade'? :rock:

Griffin is a kook and nothing in his performance the other night will have strengthened either his position or that of his party. It simply confirmed that he's a poorly prepared, racially obsessed bigot who has about as much social and political insight as any other member of the crank fringe.

Personally I thought the entire programme was a shambles and the BBC made a mistake in making the entire broadcast all about Griffin. Dimbleby could have engaged him, like any other panel member, on the topics of the day (as usually happens on Question Time) and the man would have been rightly exposed as lacking any knowledge beyond his pet topics of eugenics, brown people and nefarious foreigners.

Griffin is blaming all the ills of this country on "immigrants". Presumably like the Gurkha's?

Cheap shot re the Gurkha's? Im more than happy to have any of them and their families here as they have more than earned the right to settle here tell me what any other immigrants have done for this country

As im a immigrant myself i am not english but i consider myself more British than anyone on here, my family and my countrymen have spent most of the last 100 years fighting (and dying) to be part of this once great land we call Gt Britain

Cheap shot re the Gurkha's? Im more than happy to have any of them and their families here as they have more than earned the right to settle here tell me what any other immigrants have done for this country

As im a immigrant myself i am not english but i consider myself more British than anyone on here, my family and my countrymen have spent most of the last 100 years fighting (and dying) to be part of this once great land we call Gt Britain

You're actually serious? I'd like to see the NHS run without immigrants for a start.

And you're an immigrant? Yet you support the BNP? Which country did you arrive from?

• Backroom

You're an immigrant, and yet you think the BNP "represents" you?

Educate yourself before making stupid comments.

• Backroom

Nick Griffin being on Question Time last night made me proud of him, he was representative of the white working class person in this country.

Not allowed to have a say and berated by immigrants and being made to feel unwelcome in his own country.

True, this post is actually even more illogical than I had assumed. You're an immigrant who is proud that Nick Griffin is standing up for the uneducated/racists of the white working class (you're either racist or ignorant when voting for the BNP, there is no other reason to vote for them). Then you're mad because other immigrants are making him feel unwelcome in "his own country" when he's quite happy to do the same to people of a different skin colour who were ALSO BORN HERE.

Do you know the BNP's true policies? How could you possibly say you are "proud of him" in any way? http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2698069/Backlash-hits-BNP-chief-Nick-Griffin.html the video in this article is proof enough that the only thing anybody should feel towards Griffin is pity, hatred and shame.

Do you know the BNP's true policies? How could you possibly say you are "proud of him" in any way? http://www.thesun.co...ck-Griffin.html the video in this article is proof enough that the only thing anybody should feel towards Griffin is pity, hatred and shame.

Of course i know the true policies of the BNP lol which is why i joined them in the eary eighties, previous to that i was a fully paid up member of the National Front what exactly is your point ?

As im guessing the only person on here to have met him all this slagging off of Nick Griffin on here is pretty lame he is a decent bloke if not a little deluded about the holacaust

If the BNP have no support why are they so feared ?

• Backroom

Of course i know the true policies of the BNP lol which is why i joined them in the eary eighties, previous to that i was a fully paid up member of the National Front what exactly is your point ?

As im guessing the only person on here to have met him all this slagging off of Nick Griffin on here is pretty lame he is a decent bloke if not a little deluded about the holacaust

If the BNP have no support why are they so feared ?

I don't personally fear the BNP at all. I cannot envision a time where they will ever get enough votes to gain any real power. Most of the 'fear' is spread by the redtop media.

You say you were a member of the BNP/NF, why? Are you still a member?

We're in the situation we're in. We're dealing with human beings, not livestock. Personally I don't care about the UK's sovereignty or any other sovereignty, borders, etc. There is nothing stopping all cultures from keeping and respecting eeach others' traditions. It's the 21st century and the way forward for best results for ALL humankind is intelligent thinking and globalisation.

Make love, not war :wub:

There in lies the problem- certain cultures will not accept globalisation, as it is a Western philosophy and is alien to the certain cultures of the world. Huntington pretty had it spot on in a clash of civilizations.

The only one area about all this that I don't know how to comment on is jobs. I can't say I've ever met anyone who had their job 'taken away' by an immigrant or foreigner. Yet I hear about this "they're taking all our jobs" all the time. Anyone care to comment?

I think the immigrants in Blackburn major on the clerical and admin jobs which yield an increasing sphere of influence. Obviously the professions are the main objective of the cleverest. As for manual work the indegenous population is quite safe, as a builder mate of mine once witheringly but very accurately opined of the IndoPak community 'they'd sooner pick up a snake than a spade'.

I actually think that Griffin is ridiculous, he is a worthless politician. I do however agree with a few BNP policies, such as immigration- which is similar to the conservative prespective. However idiots like the anti-facist group breaking into the studio, and idiots on the show calling him dick griffin instead of his real name should be ashamed, what is the point of lowering yourself to this level, you are no better than he is.

The rating rose from 2 million to 8 million, which shows the potential of the BNP.... unfortunatly,

On a positive note, thought Jack Straw was quality!

There in lies the problem- certain cultures will not accept globalisation, as it is a Western philosophy and is alien to the certain cultures of the world. Huntington pretty had it spot on in a clash of civilizations.

Huttington also said the there would not be inter-state wars....

However i do agree.... i actually think the article is amazing!!!

The issue with Globalization is that outside the west there is very little soft power, so the threat of being over run is consequently a real prospect.

Hey TGM me too! Nice to see we agree on something!

Are you saying immigrants are vital to the NHS or are you saying you'd rather see no immigrants working within the NHS?

As for manual work the indegenous population is quite safe, as a builder mate of mine once witheringly but very accurately opined of the IndoPak community 'they'd sooner pick up a snake than a spade'.

Yep, there is no manual labour in India or Pakistan. They're so ahead of us the whole landscape is dominated by robots who perform all those tasks for them. :rolleyes:

There seems to be a lot of heads in the sand over this.

There is a hell of a lot of resentment out there. Can you seriously say that the 3rd generation Muslims of East Lancs are more integrated than the 1st generation? Can you say that the vast majority of white East Lancs youngsters are now in a post racial mindset?

My gym in Blackburn had a pretty much 50/50 split (by the way there was no inter-racial mixing) I would often overhear convos from whites 'sick of pakis etc etc', from the Asians 'white girls are slags'

'We all have history and tradition and we will always keep that. But our kids and our kids' kids and our kids' kids' kids will be better off if we live in a multicultural society = better understanding of each other, better chance for communication and peace between cultures and countries worldwide. This issue is centred on British soil but let's take the situation and use it to everybody's advantage instead of throwing this country back in a time warp.' el Tombro

But it does'nt work like that, 'White flight' has and continues to happen. Its so easy to blame it on 'ignorance' 'racism' but look at an an area like Little Harwood, once an area with a pub, butchers, families that go back in the area for generations has now been replaced by an Asian area with no pub, halal butchers, those families that made Little Harwood their own have now dispersed. It is not multi-culturalism that takes place in areas it is one mono-culture replaced by another.

This messageboard is nationwide and worldwide, but can those from East Lancs or perhaps West Yorkshire SERIOUSLY tell me that we have'nt got a massive problem on our hands?

Archived