BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reserves

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Y Hu

Just had an offer to write a match report, so hopefully we'll have it ready by tomorrow morning.

How unfortunate for this real budding star, reminds me of junior before he established his first team place - showing some real talent and potential. Will only be a matter of time I think before hes a concrete starter although I don't think he would get on the pitch saturday anyway - Roberts has been bigging up the manager in the media, hes sure of a starting place!

Kalanic and rochina to start up front against utd please!

lowe and potts are very tidy, if lowe can add some meat on him he could be a real physical force, tall guy. Formica has looked bright, passing and moving, completly sold a chelsea player with a cruyff turn just before half time.

Chelsea tv is that on sky?

yes, paid for channel though.

Chelsea are putting on the pressure quite a bit at the moment. They've just hit the crossbar for the 2nd time. Need to try and keep hold of it a bit further up the pitch.

Archived