BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And before you ask Burnley were bongo...but Coyley knows it.

Bongo????? as in up N down

Leeds could have had two in the first 3 mins easily. I also believe the chief exec cancelled man of the match????

Shocked at what I saw today not what I expected from last year.

BEST CHANT OF THE DAY GOES TO THE LEEDS FANS:

Blackburn will murder you

Blackburn will murder you

Kalinic price has been agreed...contract terms agreed...medical done...now pending a work permit...hearing on Thursday...will be a struggle but should get it on appeal.

could the deal still be hijacked or fall through aside from work permit?

Player Loves it at Rovers!..........

Article says that he loves it Rovers and was on the Bus today V Sheff wednesday...........Everyhting agreed bar the permit........Loves the training and conditions At Brockhall.............goes into other things as well...........putting his head down and feels like a Brfc Player.......

Intresting to see No Franco in the Chelsea squad today!......All we need now is to get the midfeilder from his old club Splitz......

I was in the Dunkenhalgh this morning at 9.00-9.30am looking at a possible wedding venue and who looked to be Nikola Kalinic came walking past with a Rovers tracksuit on? He was with a mate and a some guy from rovers, prob there to pick him up

I dont post often but thought people would be very interested in this

Kalinic price has been agreed...contract terms agreed...medical done...now pending a work permit...hearing on Thursday...will be a struggle but should get it on appeal.

I knew it

Can he train with the team until Thursday ?

if training is classed as working then no cause he doesnt have the right to work in the uk yet

could the deal still be hijacked or fall through aside from work permit?

from what nicko just said im going to assume pen hasnt been put to paper yet (due to the work permit) thus leaving the unlikely event of the deal being hijacked

Can he train with the team until Thursday ?

Good question. I think he can if he wants. But he had better not get hurt...

if training is classed as working then no cause he doesnt have the right to work in the uk yet

I THINK HE IS OK TO TRAIN. THE 'WORK' THING WOULD MEAN HE CAN'T BE PAID FOR IT...

from what nicko just said im going to assume pen hasnt been put to paper yet (due to the work permit) thus leaving the unlikely event of the deal being hijacked

NO, IT'S BEEN SIGNED OFF SUBJECT TO THE PERMIT...HAS TO BE AN AGREEMENT TO GET TO THAT STAGE

I THINK HE IS OK TO TRAIN. THE 'WORK' THING WOULD MEAN HE CAN'T BE PAID FOR IT...

NO, IT'S BEEN SIGNED OFF SUBJECT TO THE PERMIT...HAS TO BE AN AGREEMENT TO GET TO THAT STAGE

ahh well theres that cleared up

Kalinic is ours - Jack Straw will get involved if need be, but it probably wont come to that.

Reading that article - They have got a clause on him moving further ahead, buts its only 15% of any profit from a fee. Which if they get that, then he will of been a success here.

Good to see that he has no plans to return to Croatia now either, he wants to remain and begin training.

Great news - 1 in, just need Di Santo now.

Stronger than last season I think!!

You need to agree a deal with more than just the club...

Why are you being deliberately awkward recently?

I shouldn't have to spell out the bleeding obvious but if as the LT said discussions are or werestill taking place between "all parties" then that tends to indicate things aren't cut and dried.

Nicko has perhaps given us more up to date info and indicated the work permit thing is the only remaining barrier to be crossed but if as he thinks it will have to go to appeal, that might not be cut and dried either. We are Blackburn Rovers not Manchester United.

P.S. If by being "deliberately awkward" you mean I think we are hopelessly ill equipped for the season coming up without signing two decent strikers and at least one decent central midfielder then yes, sorry, I'll have to carry on being "awkward." If your opinion is different, that's fine and you're perfectly entitled to it, that doesn't make you "awkward" either.

I shouldn't have to spell out the bleeding obvious but if as the LT said discussions are or werestill taking place between "all parties" then that tends to indicate things aren't cut and dried.

Nicko has perhaps given us more up to date info and indicated the work permit thing is the only remaining barrier to be crossed but if as he thinks it will have to go to appeal, that might not be cut and dried either. We are Blackburn Rovers not Manchester United.

P.S. If by being "deliberately awkward" you mean I think we are hopelessly ill equipped for the season coming up without signing two decent strikers and at least one decent central midfielder then yes, sorry, I'll have to carry on being "awkward." If your opinion is different, that's fine and you're perfectly entitled to it, that doesn't make you "awkward" either.

Replace 'awkward' with 'impatient' then, if you wish.

I usually agree with most of your posts, but this summer you've been twisting everything to be as negative as possible. Despite the fee being agreed (LET), you picked out one line ('all parties') and turned it into something to moan about.

You were writing about the club being a joke and having a pop at the board/Allardyce in June for not having signed a striker already, that really set the tone for what you've been posting.

I'm genuinely curious as to why. Nobody without an agenda has genuine concerns that players haven't been signed by the start of July. Is it a disliking for Allardyce?

Nicko any idea why a club, doesnt enquire about a work permit 1st, before any negotiations? Or is it 1st agree with all parties concerned, then apply for a permit.

You have to present the contract for the player and agree a deal with the club. Realistically you can only do that once the deal is agreed by all sides.

On the faceof it Kalinic does not qualify - only three caps in the last year or so is not enough. However he can make a case for being an 'emerging' player or that he was injured.

You got Hoilett in with absolutely no caps or qualifications, so this should be ok. But it is never done until it's done.

Nikola Kalinić (born 5 January 1988 in Solin) is a Croatian football striker currently playing for Hajduk Split and the Croatian national team. Croatia manager Slaven Bilić has described him as "the future of Croatian football"

Sounds good <_<

For a supposed dingle you've racked up an awful lot of posts on this board in a very short space of time. Are you sure you're not a Rover really? Hang on, you're Vinjay aren't you? :lol:

Archived