BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers to whoever passed on the tip about Sonko to f***wit365.com.

Confirms a suspicion.

Catch you later.

According to their little ticker thing, they got it 1 minute after you posted it. So either they are fast at reading and typing or maybe you got it from the same source?

Still an hour left.

Any news on James' move to Spuds?

According to their little ticker thing, they got it 1 minute after you posted it. So either they are fast at reading and typing or maybe you got it from the same source?

Cmon, we all know Nicko is the only one with sources, unless he put it out as a red herring....

Thanks for your input and insight Nicko during this transfer window.

Mixed transfer window for me, some good signings some questionable ones. Also don't think the main weakness we have had for the past 2-3 seasons has been sorted, looks like we are going to have to rely on keeping certain players fit, if we can't we are in some trouble.

Mixed transfer window for me, some good signings some questionable ones.

I'm happier this summer than last summer. We have the (early) beginnings of a good team and we don't have Paul Ince making a mockery of us.

Mixed transfer window for me, some good signings some questionable ones. Also don't think the main weakness we have had for the past 2-3 seasons has been sorted, looks like we are going to have to rely on keeping certain players fit, if we can't we are in some trouble.

After the performance of Chimbonda on saturday, and hoping he can continue, Rovers have strengthened the defence somewhat. We also have salgado to play yet. Also di santo is off back to chlelsea in jan and therefore will need to be replaced

Archived