BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we've needed a midfielder all summer and kranjcer goes for 2.5 million

I think Nico said a day or two back that it wasn't as simple as that. Other players and trades were mixed up in the deal. Am I wrong?

I would have loved to get Kranjcr, though.

Kranjcar never would have joined us.

He seemed happy to ride out the last year of his contract if he didn't receive an offer he was happy with. We never could have offered him the kind of wages that could have swayed him away from that decision like Spurs have.

We've done pretty well for ourselves. Haven't solved all of our problems, but that is more a function of finances and carrying some deadweight at the moment. Next year should help tie up the lose ends.

We're solid defensively, and talent in the making at the front in, and have talent in the midfield (assuming that it's not broken or resting on their laurels). We should do fine this year, even with no other trnasfers until January.

Pretty easy, they wont have to be there, just agree, fax the stuff through etc.

Extremely dissapointed we havent added a bit of class to our midfield.

We have no creativity if/when Dunn gets injured again.

Looking forward to seeing a back for of PC CS GG MS but i can see alot of 0-0 games this season!

No idea how true this will be, but Sky saying that a potential swap between Spurs and Sunderland involving Alan Hutton and Anton Ferdinand.

Isn't Mensah a right back, the guy Sunderland have brought in from Lyon? Seems a strange one to me.

What, strange that we didn't sign him? :P

I thought they needed the players signature, and if I was sunderland i'd want a medical with hutton with his injury problems

That's why they're loans. They can do the medicals and make the deals permanent after the window is shut.

Archived