BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Playstation 3

Guest Kamy100

Also someone got the text below from computer magazine in Japan:

WINNING ELEVEN 11

貫徹多平台化! - Multi Platformed

「弱能防守」不再!AI徹底改良,防守意識大增 - Poor Defense is gone, AI has been completely changed and their Defensive mentality has increased

更趨真實化!盤扭動作大洗牌 - IT's more realistic! Dribbling animations completely changed!

單對單攔截、越位陷阱效果優化 - 1 on 1 tackles and Offside Traps have better results

力保不LAG!重點強化網上對戰穩定性 - No Lag!! Strengthening online battles and their stability

PS3另一《WE》新作搶閘推出! - Another WE on PS3, lead development on PS3

真正支援全高清,容量突破18GB! - Full support of HD, Storage is over 18GB!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The option of having dodgy decisions. I know this will be controversial but I think it would be especially fun for games against your mates. Should be an option for turning off though.

There was a game on the PS1 where if you hit a couple of buttons together, your player would do a theatrical dive. You could do it at any time, and the refs would often fall for it and give a penalty or send off the innocent defender. One of the Actua Soccer games, maybe? Can't remember the name.

You could also do a Cantona karate kick and plant both feet in somebody's chest. Or maybe that was a different game, they all blend into one. It was more fun when footy games weren't so serious.

There was a game on the PS1 where if you hit a couple of buttons together, your player would do a theatrical dive. You could do it at any time, and the refs would often fall for it and give a penalty or send off the innocent defender. One of the Actua Soccer games, maybe? Can't remember the name.

You could also do a Cantona karate kick and plant both feet in somebody's chest. Or maybe that was a different game, they all blend into one. It was more fun when footy games weren't so serious.

Your talking about two different games mate.

The first one was called This is Football and the second was Red Card Soccer

Your talking about two different games mate.

The first one was called This is Football and the second was Red Card Soccer

TIFO on the PS1 was about three years later - I remember when a bloke from work joined Sony to produce that one, and the game I used to play was before I moved down here.

Red Card Soccer was PS2, so I don't think that's the other one I'm thinking of either. You could could get your player into a kind of rage mode and he'd just flatten everyone. My mates wouldn't play it after a while cause that's the only move I could do.

They should bring back all this stuff in Pro Evo. Gonna have to think of something to fill up that 18GB of space (multi-language commentaries might take care of a lot of it, I suppose)

I have had Spiderman 3 SE since Sunday. Not played it yet as the missus won't let me cos it's a Father's day present. Also got a bluetooth headset.

Not annoyed though, lucky to have a wife who knows what to get me really... Will let you know what it is like when I get to play it.

Oh, don't download Q'bert. It is terrible.

I have had Spiderman 3 SE since Sunday. Not played it yet as the missus won't let me cos it's a Father's day present. Also got a bluetooth headset.

Not annoyed though, lucky to have a wife who knows what to get me really... Will let you know what it is like when I get to play it.

Oh, don't download Q'bert. It is terrible.

I am interested to know what you make of the bluetooth head set - and what make it is. I have heard some reports of certain models (cant remember which ones exactly) not working properly. I dont even know if Sony have released an official one yet?

Just let me know how you get on though :tu:

As for Qbert - you should have asked first cos I remember it on the NES and it was awful then but everyone raved about it.

That is quite a lot and I would never buy a special edition, but it must be said that it is about the same price as I would expect the standard edition to sell at in the UK (I would imagine the RP will be about £45-49 when it first comes out, maybe we'll be lucky and it will sneak in at £39).

Guest Kamy100
Ah, cheers - would you recommend one then or do you not use it much?

I use mine quite a lot, mainly because have a lot of close friends who have PS3's and we use extensively when playing Resistance. It just depends on your friends list but it definitely adds a positive dimension to Resistance.

I use mine quite a lot, mainly because have a lot of close friends who have PS3's and we use extensively when playing Resistance. It just depends on your friends list but it definitely adds a positive dimension to Resistance.

:lol: My 'friends' consist of you and wolverine at the moment so not much point there then.

Wolverine Posted Today, 13:03

Also losing Call of Duty to buy Oblivion. Never even got it out of the wrapping...

Dont do it. From what I hear if you start playing Oblivian you cant stop - ITS HUGE

Did it. And wow.

I played for an hour an basically just walked around. I am stunned. The only word I can think to sum up my experience so ar is 'epic'...

Got it for £9.99 at Blockbuster when traded for Call of Duty 3 - bargain!

Looking forward to seeing you online on Resistance too!

Looking forward to seeing you online on Resistance too!

I have played online quite a bit and even though I thought I was a bit of a hotshot on single player I get blasted away online. No matter what I do I am pants. You look at the other stats at the end of the game and they will be on about 78 kills and I will have 2

Wonder if it would be much fun just a 1 on 1 blast off? (though we would probably run around in circles looking for each other)

Guest Kamy100

Resistance online is very good although it is better if you play with people of similar abilities, I am free on Friday evening if you guys want we can have a three player match. I played 1 v 1 the other day and it was pretty good, we managed to find each other quite often.

Resistance online is very good although it is better if you play with people of similar abilities, I am free on Friday evening if you guys want we can have a three player match. I played 1 v 1 the other day and it was pretty good, we managed to find each other quite often.

I am not sure what I am doing at the weekend yet however, If I jump on and see that you are there we can sort something out. I am sure that you can just click buddies and it will take you to that room wont it?

Ok, finished Resistance Fall of Man and have to say I am very dissapointed with the ending (though I am not going to spoil it for anyone else)

Feel like there should be allot more to do but there dosnt seem to be because the credits came up and it took me back to the title screen and back to level 1 :(

Now add Xvid/Divx codecs!

I wish they would then it might actually force Microsoft to do the same. Can't see it happening though as they would have to pay a licence fee to divx. Also, if both aren't doing it then there's no need to change.

Is anyone having a problem with the new update? Mine gets to 2% and says system error. I have tested the connection settings but they come back fine?

EDIT: Ignore that. Tried for about the 10th time and its coming down fine now.

are you boys still online friday night? not 100% sure yet what i am doing but may be available for a bash on resistance after 7.30 ish?

maybe it will show me if i really am that crap- anytime i go online at the moment i seem to be coming in the bottom 3/4 of every after game rankings :angry::rover:

Archived