BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Behaviour

RIML

Just wish they'd kill stuff humanely instead of gloryfying unecessary cruelty in the name of religion. Causing suffering is hardly a good advert for any religion is it?

Gordon,

Jews and Muslims kill their food animals in a ritual slaughter under strict guide lines. I've seen it done many times.

I have also seen the slaughter of the food animals for general consumption by stunning before sticking (sticking means cutting the throat with a knife to bleed the animal to death).

I am not convinced that ritual slaughter is more cruel than general slaughter. Even when the stunning is done (not always done when the inspector isn't there), I feel that the animal may feel pain during the stunning process.

Ritual jewish slaughter consists of the animal being put into a cage, turned upside down and its throat slashed wide open in one quick movement carried out by the expert rabbi.

It's not nice to watch but, by the time the animal has chance to feel any pain, the lack of blood supply to the brain has caused unconsciousness.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gordon,

Jews and Muslims kill their food animals in a ritual slaughter under strict guide lines. I've seen it done many times.

I have also seen the slaughter of the food animals for general consumption by stunning before sticking (sticking means cutting the throat with a knife to bleed the animal to death).

I am not convinced that ritual slaughter is more cruel than general slaughter. Even when the stunning is done (not always done when the inspector isn't there), I feel that the animal may feel pain during the stunning process.

Ritual jewish slaughter consists of the animal being put into a cage, turned upside down and its throat slashed wide open in one quick movement carried out by the expert rabbi.

It's not nice to watch but, by the time the animal has chance to feel any pain, the lack of blood supply to the brain has caused unconsciousness.

Really? So if I was caught slaughtering animals in such a barbaric way can you explain away why I'd be up before the beak before I'd have the chance to say Eid Mubarak?

The type of uninformed mob prating witnessed at the Reebok results from majority self-censorship and the suppression of freedom of expression by the Establishment. This is the vacuum in to which such moronic public manifestation of racism becomes appealing to fringe elements.

What ordinary people are told by Government and its arms, such as the BBC - that until the arrival of the Religion of Peace the British had been living in the Dark Ages since the Romans departed and that Muslims had been behind the invention of pretty much everything from democracy, modern medicine, writing and literature to culture and bouncy castles - does not exactly relate to what ordinary people experience in their everyday lives.

The problem is exacerbated because middle-of-the-road people fear speaking the truth - or at least saying what they really think in public. This is especially so when it's apparent that such an act could result in either loss of employment and/or the full weight of the criminal law being brought to bear on them with a charge of inciting racial hatred. The inevitable result is that the middle ground has now been ceded to the extremists.

Hence the double standard over ‘racism’: a charge constantly leveled with impunity against any poster dissenting against the prevailing orthodoxy and innocent members of the indigenous majority, but almost never leveled against guilty members of immigrant minorities.

The left-liberal consensus, parroted by many of the establishment left's useful idiots that dominate this message board, appears to be that racism is the exclusive affliction of the indigenous majority, from which incoming minorities are genetically immune, even when they bring with them the visceral anti-Americanism, anti-Semitism and religious intolerance that prevails in much of the Muslim world, or the instinctive hatred of Indians and Hindus casually articulated by many British Muslims of Pakistani origin.

Those advocating a one-sided offence charter where only Pakistani-British Muslims (other religions are not easily tolerated in Pakistan) are allowed to be offended by derogatory terms such as 'Paki', but non-Muslims are not allowed to be offended by the often bandied phrase such as Kufffar (or infidel), should ask themselves why they are so keen to charge the indigenous majority with racism and xenophobia and yet are so content to turn a blind eye to the racism and bigotry of immigrants?

I would suggest that the answer lies in another double standard exhibited by the multiculturalist mullahs of the liberal elite: the derision directed at our national loyalty. The loyalty to one's country, people and institutions, affirmed in either unconsidered or spontaneous social actions, is ritually ridiculed and demonized by the mainstream media and the education system. The irony is of course, that the freedom to criticize and undermine, would have been extinguished years ago, had it not been for the English being prepared to die for their country. National history however is taught as an allegory of shame and self-loathing, while our great art, literature and particularly the Judeo-Christian tradition has been virtually excised from the national curriculum. Local traditions and national ceremonies are routinely rubbished.

By focusing on their cosmopolitan visions of politics, the liberal elite is able to turn a blind eye to the fact that our towns contain a growing number of people who have neither national loyalty nor the Enlightenment ideals that have stemmed from our culture.

The utter inanity and drivel uttered in the previous pages of this thread perfectly illustrates just how the multicultaralist mafia is more comfortable living with a sense of denial and moral bankruptcy. The ordinary people of Britain are deeply anxious about their future: they are looking for someone who will represent their anxieties, and take measures to reduce them, particularly in regard to Islamist bullying, the general state of alert against terrorism and the demographic swamping of local towns such as Blackburn.

Where people are in a state of anxiety they pose a threat, both to themselves and to those whom they fear. It is vital therefore that an effective integration of the immigrant community is achieved. The problem is that the liberal élite and its delusional puppets will not allow a civilized debate on the matter. How long for example, was the thread discussing the banning of the Havelock's St George flag at the Emirates (the name says it all) allowed to remain open before being locked and once again open debate stifled?

Whilst all the blame for the growing anxiety is conveniently classed as the racism and xenophobia of the uneducated proles (which most of them are), the fault of the anti-Western Marxist-Islamic alliance, (which is far more dangerous) has once again been conveniently over-looked. The likely long-term effect of this will be a popular explosion. No-one will benefit from such a reaction, least of all the ethnic minority community.

You can see where this is going. From the Reebok, all roads lead to Bosnia.

I, on the other hand most certainly do. The reason being that absolutely irrespective of what context it is used in, it is blasphemy, and in my eyes a sin and grossly offensive. If people are not religious themselves they will obviously not be able to see it in this way, but surely anyone who has had some sort of teaching in either Religious Doctrine or or some other kind of lessons in ethics and morality, then they ought to be capable of realising that this kind of language will be offensive to others that have had this teaching.

It really is a matter of consideration for the feelings of your fellow human beings. And to those who do not understand this, then that is almost certainly due to their either never having had the necessary morality training, or if they have had it then it is their rejection of it. Either way it results inevitably in offending (intentionally or otherwise) those people like myself who do have a faith and do follow it. So to everyone reading this thread I ask you to please give a little more thought to these matters, and try to think of how your actions affect others.

Im sorry but did you actually read my post? I said that I personally didnt find blasphemy offensive BUT I COULD UNDERSTAND WHY OTHER PEOPLE DID.

One is a sexual term frequently considered a swear word and one is an abbreviation. Are you really so stupid that you cannot comprehend?

'One is an abbreviation' Obviously, Yes. HOWEVER, IT IS ONLY EVER USED IN A RACIST CONTEXT BY RACISTS TO INSULT ASIAN COMMUNITIES.

How can you simply boil down a racist slur which has been used for decades as just 'an abbreviation'? And you have the nerve to call me stupid.

'One is an abbreviation' Obviously, Yes. HOWEVER, IT IS ONLY EVER USED IN A RACIST CONTEXT BY RACISTS TO INSULT ASIAN COMMUNITIES.

How can you simply boil down a racist slur which has been used for decades as just 'an abbreviation'? And you have the nerve to call me stupid.

No it is not used only to insult asian communities. It's crept in here through the back door over the past decade or so but thats about it. Prior to that the term Paki's was used for centuries with no racist undertones at all.

Many english speaking countries do not employ our pc stupidity. To do so is to admit defeat to the yobs and thugs whose actions resulted in us @#/?ising our language. Do you find it easy giving in to such low lifes? Cos I dont!

Tell you what let us all know your opinion of the Aussies / New Zealanders etc who use the term frequently and even in broadcasting to describe the Pakistani cricket team?

No it is not used only to insult asian communities. It's crept in here through the back door over the past decade or so but thats about it. Prior to that the term Paki's was used for centuries with no racist undertones at all.

Many english speaking countries do not employ our pc stupidity. To do so is to admit defeat to the yobs and thugs whose actions resulted in us @#/?ising our language. Do you find it easy giving in to such low lifes? Cos I dont!

Tell you what let us all know your opinion of the Aussies / New Zealanders etc who use the term frequently and even in broadcasting to describe the Pakistani cricket team?

Regardless of how other countries use the word or how it has been used in the past, the fact remains that in today's British society it is used almost exclusively as a racist insult. It may have originated from an era in which it wasnt considered a racist term, an era which also paraded class and racial stereotypes, but that hardly lessens its impact today. There are many words which are in circulation today that bear little resemblance to their original meanings but that's how language evolves.

I wish I could consider the term 'Paki' to simply be an abbreviation but its not, its a racially loaded insult designed to cause offence.

Really? So if I was caught slaughtering animals in such a barbaric way can you explain away why I'd be up before the beak before I'd have the chance to say Eid Mubarak?

Probably because you wouldn't have a licence :)

It occurred to me, as an outsider looking in, that the players are of multiple races and the crowd appears to me (watching from the U.S.) to be mixed also (though predominatly white). The only group which is white through and through are the referees. Has anyone studied the penalties given when a black challenges a white as compared to a white challenges a black?

This possibility occured to me as I saw the signs flashing at the ManC vs. Hull game "Kick Rascism Out of Football". When I see the abuse that Samba is subjected to, without a penalty being called, it occurred to me that sometimes the biggest offenders are those denouncing others for the exact same offense. Hypocrisy isn't a new under the sun.

Regardless of how other countries use the word or how it has been used in the past, the fact remains that in today's British society it is used almost exclusively as a racist insult. ..........

Any racist insult is not in using the term 'paki' alone it is only in an offensive accompanying adjective. Keep those adjectives out and there can be no problems whatsoever.

It is also worth noting that the politicians and PC brigade are extremely quick to leap onto any kind of statement or language that they consider may be offensive to the Muslim religion, and they are quite right to do so, but by the same token why do they not apply exactly the same thinking and standards to language that offends other religions, whichever one?

Maybe up in Scotland things are different, but there wouldn't be much point in having laws protecting freedom of speech if there wasn't the possibility of someone being insulted or offended, would there? That's the whole point of the law - protecting free speech. If nobody ever said anything offensive, there wouldn't be any need for it.

Incitement to violence is another thing altogether, of course and there are restrictive laws in place to proscribe that.

Try reading Nick Cohen's 'What's Left?', in which he sets out his premise that, in Marxist terms, old style Trots like Galloway and Livingstone would rather promote feudal theocracy to bourgeois democracy.

Yeah, but Marxist-Islamic alliance, that's just fantastic! Hilarity once again prevails!!!!

Hillarity?

Like the RESPECT Party???

No just the idea that any Marxist worth his or her salt would even consider such a ludicrous union! The Respect Party seems to be saying a few interesting things (we don't have any of the mainstream political parties actually doing anything for the varied peoples of this mess of a nation), I don't think they are anti west or pro islamic either... anti establishment maybe, and anti racist maybe...

Okay....something that makes my blood boil (and sort of related to this debate):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2749902/The-word-youths-banned-by-Ministry-of-Justice-and-Dept-for-Children-Schools-and-Families-code-of-practice.html

The word 'youth' is now politically incorrect. I know the Sun ain't the gospel, but even the SUGGESTION of such a harmless word being 'banned' makes me feel sick.

Okay....something that makes my blood boil (and sort of related to this debate):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2749902/The-word-youths-banned-by-Ministry-of-Justice-and-Dept-for-Children-Schools-and-Families-code-of-practice.html

The word 'youth' is now politically incorrect. I know the Sun ain't the gospel, but even the SUGGESTION of such a harmless word being 'banned' makes me feel sick.

From that article "Annoyed civil servants had to spend hours correcting the document itself, after they were the first to fall foul of the new rule."

Couldn't they just use the "find and replace" function in MS Word (Ctrl + h)? I should be in the civil service, I could save them millions...

Archived