BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers In Stockholm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds modest, low key and well timed. Well done Rovers, now lets read about all the other teams.. partying in London, that bit closer to the Christmas fixture list congestion.

The Dingles were out in London Saturday night apparently ....

The Dingles were out in London Saturday night apparently ....

Drowning their sorrows having rovers over take them in the prem - plus fear of their pending relegation starting to loom. Though I think it would be good for rovers for them to stay up imo.

Guest andrewpickup

I think it shows an unusual (for football players) amount of good taste.

a goodbye lenin avitar? how unusual here!

anyway I agree, shows some class and culture, liverpool meanwhile ill be in cheshire somewhere in 'hilarious' fancy dress pissing and scrapping

nice ladies you say ;) This is the place where they had the party.

http://www.stureplan.se/articles/10395/

http://www.stureplan.se/articles/10398/

Can't spot any of our guys, maybe that's a good sign.

I wouldn't want to be seen dead in there, music from hell clustered with conversation, atmosphere and people without the slightest hint of substance.

Still, a perfect place for a Premier League footballer I would imagine :lol:

But if we lose on Saturday to Hull, how many of you will be saying the same thing?

IF, but, maybe.....

If you get knocked over tomorrow, you might not be here on saturday - its all ifs and buts.

IF we hadnt had a christmas do and lost - who or what would you blame then!?

IF, but, maybe.....

If you get knocked over tomorrow, you might not be here on saturday - its all ifs and buts.

IF we hadnt had a christmas do and lost - who or what would you blame then!?

Not the Christmas do! They're getting paid £30k a week and maybe more for some players to go out and party in Stockholm, when they could have been in training. If we don't win on Saturday I bet you any money that part of the blame will be pointed towards this party. It's ridiculous, if you want to go out on the lash go after the seasons ended, not when there's a crucial game just around the corner!

Not the Christmas do! They're getting paid £30k a week and maybe more for some players to go out and party in Stockholm, when they could have been in training. If we don't win on Saturday I bet you any money that part of the blame will be pointed towards this party. It's ridiculous, if you want to go out on the lash go after the seasons ended, not when there's a crucial game just around the corner!

Generating team spirit goes a long way to helping players gel. If they get along better they are more likely to play better. A good booze up together is beneficial, espeically when it's not the night before a game.

• Backroom

In fact was it not last year that the lads went up to Scotland for a break funded by player fines and they came back on a win?

These things are good for moral.

guys if you look really really carefully at the girl in purple, eventually you will notice she is wearing a necklace, hard to spot at first.

Archived