BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] City Away - Monday 11 January 2010

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the big freee is to continue for a month (as is reported in various papers), this could equate to a MASSIVE fixture pile-up....what would the consequences be if these postponed fixtures run into the World Cup?

NB: I doubt it too, but it COULD happen.....

We could move all the games en mass to Madagascar and play there for a month? That would be pretty sweet.

hoping the game is on as I'm taking my 13 yr old nephew... his dad has him brainwashed as a utd fan but he loves the buzz going to watch footy and as his uncle goes to see Blackburn he loves us!

Am a bit down seeing all the pessimism about the game on here and it makes me wonder if the players/management feel the same before a ball is kicked and won't even give it a go (especially with the big :unsure: game thursday...).

depending on how we do monday and how depressed I might be (hope springs!) I might even venture up the m56 to watch villa thursday and go sit in the darwen end with the singists.

be safe out there! :rover:

19 Football League games are already off on Saturday including fixtures at Southampton, Charlton and MK Dons- all of which have undersoil heating.

Isn't the main reason for several of midweek fixtures being called off, the safety of the fans traveling to the game?

By the way: Here in Norway it is below -40c in many places. So if you are having the Big freeze, I wonder what we are having.

Isn't the main reason for several of midweek fixtures being called off, the safety of the fans traveling to the game?

By the way: Here in Norway it is below -40c in many places. So if you are having the Big freeze, I wonder what we are having.

Your normal winter weather. I have never experienced such cold temperatures before.

Not confident of a result at City. Hope we can pull it off.

Does anyone know if tickets are still available.. ??

Yes you can still get them from the ticket office.

Also if there are still some left you can buy them on the day. From the Rovers website:

Update: Tickets will be on sale on the day of the game, supporters can get these from the Match Day ticket Office on the North Stand. If this ticket office is closed then supporters can obtain their tickets from the city centre shop which is opposite the ticket office.

Three Prem games off (Burnley, Sunderland and Fulham) with Liverpool v Spurs on Sunday being requested to be postponed by Liverpool.

The Fulham postponement is odd- there is a rapid thaw here in London now.

Do Fulham still not have undersoil heating? That is why our game was cancelled last year and there was hardly any ice.

Archived