BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

i'm not making a prediction you tool. i'm just saying it could be an interesting game. two teams very capable of scoring right now (well, we will be away so maybe not). the post was purposely vague. calm down lad.

Two teams capable of scoring right now?? Apart from the Bolton game how many times have we scored three goals or more in a league game?? Look it up and get back to me..you tool.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two teams capable of scoring right now?? Apart from the Bolton game how many times have we scored three goals or more in a league game?? Look it up and get back to me..you tool.

You right, we havent been scoring goals, but 4 against Villa in the cup, and 3 against Bolton shows we can score goals. We have been creating chances, its just a pity we have not been taking them.

Bolton and Pompey at home (3) and Villa in the cup (4) :tu:

I said league games smart ass so Villa doesn't count. So twice in 27 occasions hardly breathtaking is it and considering the two occasions we have done it have been at home against possibly the two crappest teams in the league.

I said league games smart ass so Villa doesn't count. So twice in 27 occasions hardly breathtaking is it and considering the two occasions we have done it have been at home against possibly the two crappest teams in the league.

Jesus, calm down. I was answering your question, not having a go.

Didn't we get three against Wolves too?

Edit: oh and Burnley too.

This is going to sound stupid to you guys, but how do I purchase Spurs v. Rovers tickets online? And pick them up on game day?

The Rovers website is only advertising the Chelsea game (coming soon) and the Speedie event. The Spurs website states that only Spurs supporters can buy online. Since this will be the only Rovers game I'll be able to get to, I don't want to screw it up and wind up sitting in the Spurs supporters area.

Ring our ticket office (though I can see that might be awkward for you) or you can fax them, they should sort things out for you. There should be plenty of seats and they will be able to arrange for you to collect there.

From the Official Site:

By post - Applications must include a letter, payment and SAE.

By telephone - Ticket Office hotline number 0871 222 1444

By fax - Applications must include ticket requirements, payment & a contact telephone number - 01254 262744

This is going to sound stupid to you guys, but how do I purchase Spurs v. Rovers tickets online? And pick them up on game day?

The Rovers website is only advertising the Chelsea game (coming soon) and the Speedie event. The Spurs website states that only Spurs supporters can buy online. Since this will be the only Rovers game I'll be able to get to, I don't want to screw it up and wind up sitting in the Spurs supporters area.

Not stupid, I am waiting for the onerovers site to allow non-ST holders to purchase (assuming it will be tomorrow as they have now had a week in advance).

Otherwise mum has all the details above.

• Backroom

Not expecting much out of this one... if we get a draw it'll be an excellent result. Head says 2-0 Spurs, heart says we nick a sneaky 1-0 with some heroic defending at the death.

If we play like we did against Liverpool, minus the defensive lapses, I'll have few complaints regardless of the result.

Lets see what the injury situation in the respective camps is. This is certainly not a game we can play Keith and hope to get away with it.

With a bit of luck, Basturk, Dunn and Emerton will be available for selection for us and Huddleston will not be available for them.

Lets see what the injury situation in the respective camps is. This is certainly not a game we can play Keith and hope to get away with it.

With a bit of luck, Basturk, Dunn and Emerton will be available for selection for us and Huddleston will not be available for them.

I just hope we show the same level of commitment that we did yesterday, you can’t ask much more than that.

0-2

Ring our ticket office (though I can see that might be awkward for you) or you can fax them, they should sort things out for you. There should be plenty of seats and they will be able to arrange for you to collect there.

. . .

By telephone - Ticket Office hotline number 0871 222 1444

. . .

Mission completed. Bought my tickets this morning. Three seats in Block 46. Thank you very much and hope to see you all at the game.

So pleased. Hope the lads are up for the match and give good account of themselves. Doubt we'll see you are Mr R and I will be in the disabled area but hope you enjoy the match and have a good trip!

I think as long as we play with the same commitment & enthusiasm as we did at anfield we can't complain. Overall very tough game and Defoe and crouchie are forming a real partnership (Argubaly best in prem) so it will be very tough however Stoke, Wolves and hull all frustrated spurs so on our day why cant we?????

I think we will & should start with the same side that started at anfield depending on fitness of Dunn (Of which id drop andrews) and just give it a real go.

I cant make this game unfortunately but im gunna change my 3-1 prediction to 1-1 after seeing us at Anfield :)

Defoe for them & Kalinic for us :)

Just ordered my ticket, if any Rovers fan wants to say hi then feel free as I'm coming alone (as per usual). Not sure there are any good pubs in the area to have a drink before the game however, according to my mate at work who is a Spurs fan. Not the nicest part of London apparently!

i just hope its more entertaining than our last london away game.

that was grim!

You talking about the 0-0 at West Ham? I was back in Australia but heard it wasn't that bad.

I was at the game before that though, the 3-0 vs Fulham. Pretty depressing stuff.

Just ordered my ticket, if any Rovers fan wants to say hi then feel free as I'm coming alone (as per usual). Not sure there are any good pubs in the area to have a drink before the game however, according to my mate at work who is a Spurs fan. Not the nicest part of London apparently!

There's a pub not too far away which is usually pretty good - Has a big Bell or something outside of it...someone on here will know which one I mean :lol:

Archived