BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

Not looking forward to being in the local at 12:30, them days of enjoying sinking pints so early have sadly gone...

But I might have "sly" Guinness or two

;-)

As for the result I am going to chance my arm and say a marginal 1 - 2 victory to Rovers

Cringers Fossed!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said league games smart ass so Villa doesn't count. So twice in 27 occasions hardly breathtaking is it and considering the two occasions we have done it have been at home against possibly the two crappest teams in the league.

and 3 at home to wolves ;)

I don't usually play the prediction game as I feel it is tempting fate and I am never right anyway, but looking at all the cheerful Charlie predictions above I thought "just look at 'em.....they're at it already with their doom and gloom".

Didn't we recently go to Vlla Park? and score 4 against them on their own turf, and they are also a very good side in the same bracket as Spurs. So with that in mind; here goes with my prediction:-

4-0 to Spurs. Rovers get Samba sent off in the first 10 mins, and end up eith 5 others on yellows. Dunn breaks a leg, Kalinic miises a penalty for us, and Sam has a stroke in the dugout.

Apart from that we all have a good day in the boozer etc.

I would go for:

ROBINSON

SALGADO - SAMBA- GIVET - OLSSON

HOILETT - EMERTON - NZONZI - PEDERSEN

DUNN

KALINIC

------------------

SUBS: BROWN, CHIMBONDA, JONES, DIOUF, BASTURK, DI SANTO, ROBERTS..Id go for :

Robbo

Salgado-Samba-Givet-OLSSON

Emerton-Dunn-Nzonzi-Pedersen

Kalinic-Di santo

4-4-2 is always the best way to win

No Nelsen because I haven't heard any updates on his injury.

Basturk may come on at some point, probably with 20-30 mins to go due to his lack of match fitness and sharpness.

I think the team will be:

Robinson

Salgado Samba Givet Olsson

Diouf N'zonzi Emerton Pedersen

Dunny

Kalinic

My prediction is 3-0 Spurs. Diouf gets sent off and we create no chances whatsoever or support Niko. I'd like to see Hoilett start but i would be surprised if he did. Hard to pick team selection for Rovers these days, all you know is that we will play 5 in midfield with just one striker.

BTW i wish Sam would stop drooling about Crouch as he has done yet again. We all know Sam rates him and he wanted him but Sam please put your efforts into motivating Niko. Moaning about not being able to afford a goalscorer isn't going to motivate our best striker at the club.

Basturk may come on at some point, probably with 20-30 mins to go due to his lack of match fitness and sharpness.

I think the team will be:

Robinson

Salgado Samba Givet Olsson

Diouf N'zonzi Emerton Pedersen

Dunny

Kalinic

My prediction is 3-0 Spurs. Diouf gets sent off and we create no chances whatsoever or support Niko. I'd like to see Hoilett start but i would be surprised if he did. Hard to pick team selection for Rovers these days, all you know is that we will play 5 in midfield with just one striker.

BTW i wish Sam would stop drooling about Crouch as he has done yet again. We all know Sam rates him and he wanted him but Sam please put your efforts into motivating Niko. Moaning about not being able to afford a goalscorer isn't going to motivate our best striker at the club.

Call yourself a rovers supporter going for the other team to win. Why dont you become a spurs fan not a rovers fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if you think rovers wont win then dont watch it either!!!!!!!!

If you are going to back Rovers they are 6/1 on Betfair to win this on the "Draw No Bet" market.

Call yourself a rovers supporter going for the other team to win. Why dont you become a spurs fan not a rovers fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wstu::wstu::wstu:

Spurs don't have much speed in their side today so our defence shouldn't be exposed. That is a team which could make a right nuisance of itself at WHL but I think Spurs' Croatians need to be shut down.

Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Kranjcar, Modric, Palacios, Bale, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe. Subs: Alnwick, Kaboul, Crouch, Gudjohnsen, Rose, Kyle Walker, Livermore

The formation is

Robinson

Salgado Givet Samba Chim

Emerton Nzonzi

Pedersen Dunn Ollsson

Kalinic

Fine !

Rovers have absolutely no pressure on them whatsoever which should see a little bit more freedom of play. Theres plenty of options to change things aswell so bring it on ..strut your stuff boys.

Like i said i hate Spurs their fans and Redknapp but i am a realist. Their squad is better than ours, our away record is shocking and their home record is great. I think most neutrals would say a Spurs win is more likely and i think the majority of Rovers fans will be thinking the same.

"Blacburn knock it long to N'zonzi, predictably" We are branded a long ball team, even though we can and do play nice football on occassion. I hate Spuds, why do the media love them and droopy gave do much?

Come on Rovers, great starting line up, only Salgado worries me.

Archived