BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a f**king stupid reply - several posters have expressed the opinion we haven't done too badly today.

Can't agree I'm afraid. Aimless pointless head tennis doesn't even start to describe our play away from home under Allardyce.

and you managed to convert that to 'happy'?! You must be a miserable sod.

And that comment sums up your laughably bad posts in a nutshell.

Anyone half rational would probably agree that Sam's decisions are a mix of inspired and poor, with more being good than bad which is a reason why we're still fairly comfortable. Trouble is you can see the poor decisions far too readily and refuse to acknowledge when he's doing things well.

This just so happens to be one of his bad days, but then the team have played shockingly, passes have gone astray, little openings have been wasted, and those problems are still far more down to the players on the pitch. Putting Salgado vs Bale however is a decision that can be placed on Sam.

Come on then genius, give me a list of Sam's "inspired" decisions. It'll be a bloody short list.

Guest roverspogges

As someone posted earlier, Sam will see a 2-0 defeat away from home as a decent result. We are a joke away from ewood.

I think we've done alright today, away from home against a side challenging for the champions league, they have a £30m strike force not to mention what they've spent on the rest of the team. A couple of errors and we've been thoroughly punished but I don't think it's all doom and gloom today. I do hope Robbo isn't out for long though.

I'm not expecting much but if we could force a goal back then you never know.

I'd just like to comment on my own post because I'm that damn sad.

Come on boys, let's put one up Arry.

and you managed to convert that to 'happy'?! You must be a miserable sod.

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? I posed an open question without being insulting to anyone so I don't see why you have to respond (twice) in an insulting fashion.

It's been a very strange sort of season in which we'll just scrape up but it's highly likely we'll go down next season if we perform away from home again like we've done this.

Sorted

what the f**k is Chimbonda doing?!

That is shocking, got away with leaving him free once, but can't afford to do it twice! We had like 6 defenders against 2, terrible concentration, that's the sort of mistake that makes me want to never see him play for us again, it's not the first time he's made a similiar error due to switching off.

Archived