BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I despise Spurs. Always have and always will. There's not a team - Burnley aside - that I want us to beat more. Samba's late stunner two years ago will live long in the memory. The look on the faces of my Spurs' supporting mates was priceless.

Couldn't agree more. I too despise them. They were the team that I wanted to beat the most and fail more than anyone else. Man City may have overtaken them slightly, but I couldn't really seperate the two.

been farting around all week working away and not had chance to get a ticket for tomorrow. does anyone have a ticket they need to shift.

think its probably unlikely the club can get me a ticket to me by tomorrow morn.

thanks

Call the ticket office - they may be able to send one for you to collect from White Hart Lane.

More than that at games in London for the simple fact that there are many Blackburnians living and working there. Its a home game for them.

Yep, there's quite a few of us (although I am actually an Aussie). Try to get to as many of these games as possible, because it's a lot harder to get up to Ewood. Only been once and that was vs the Dingles.

I'd say we'll get 800-1000 to this personally.

What the sponsor went crazy? Or it started jumping around on the shirt?! Sounds like you have been sniffing something :lol:

Basturk in the squad for Saturday, along with Dunny. Grella will be back for next Sunday according to Sam......

:) LOL sorry I meant crowd, you know how it is sneeking at this site when boss is around ;-) Anyway up the rovers 1-1 draw im tellin you all.

My team would be:-

Robinson

Saladgo Nelsen Givet Olsson

Andrews Nzonzi

Emerton Dunn Pedersen

Kalinic

Subs:- Brown, Chimbonda, Hoilett, Bastruk, Doiuf, Di Santo, Roberts.

I think spurs would play 4-4-2 so i think their will line up like this:-

Gomes

Corluka Dawson Bassong Ekotto

Kranjcar Palacois Modric Bale

Crouch Defoe

So i think rovers should high up the pitch. close down modric and kranjcar as much as possible and deny them space and time on the ball. I think we will get a draw against spurs.

I'll be recording this one to watch back. Going to Wales for a wedding and I doubt that the hotel will have sky and I may even be killed for suggesting that I want to watch it. Text alerts on if there is signal.

After the Liverpool away game I am confident if we can put in a similar performance we would get something. We did quite well against them at home, just that first goal that cost us which was in the 2nd minute of the 1 minute time added on!

Same here. Hate the club, fans and Redknapp.

Agree witht he above, but don't hate Redknapp, think he's ok but a bit crooked

The experience at Cardiff did it for me, arrogant Sprus fans everywhere thinking they'd already won the cup, but conspicuous by there absence after the match.

Good day that was :D

:lol: Love team selections, everyones a winner, until the game starts. ;)

........................Robbo

Emerton....Samba......Givet.....Chimbo

......................N'Zonzi

.........MGP.....Basturk....Olsson

...................Dunn

.........................Kalinic

Andrews will no doubt replace Basturk and go in alongside N'zonzi with Diouf replacing Dunn. :rolleyes:

Great opportunity for Rovers today just hope we dont play in that poor white and red kit.

Tottenham are beatable.

I'm sure we will play in that mostly white kit given what Spurs' home kit looks like...

Anyway, think it'll be a similar affair to the Liverpool game. We'll put in a good show but I think their pace will be the deciding factor and we'll go down 2-1.

This is a match which we have been losing all too many times in recent years. But the result today can set the tone for the rest of our season and where we finish. We have an outside chance for a top 10 finish which would be amazing considering the finances at our disposal.

Id like to think we can relax a bit more and see more of the effort at Liverpool. Loosen up the strings, play more attacking, and begin to introduce Basturk too.

Great opportunity for Rovers today just hope we dont play in that poor white and red kit.

Tottenham are beatable.

I think wearing the white would work in our advantage for once. Level the playing field a bit. If we could wear the blue away kit shorts then I can forsee at least a draw.

3-1. They are decent at home and i dont see our away form coming good here. With Dunn back we stand a chance but in order to get a result i think we're going to have to score at least twice.

Archived