BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jon Venables

Back in prison, sure most know the horrific details.

Makes me sick to my stomach the treatment the pair got, no punishment was enough.

My Dad knew one of the people involved in the case at some level, and apparently the media didn't know the full extent of what happened - it was even worse.

What are your views on it all? Apparently James's Mum saw one of the boys in their new identity (after an anonymous tip off) and was too frozen with anger to do anything, was in 'The Mirror' today.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as how this is a materialistic age and the country has to make cut backs, leethal injection for both of them, more cost effective.

And that is being far to kind to them

:angry2:

Until we get rid of the do gooders, PC brigade etc we will see injustices and the culprits getting better treatment than the victims of crime. Whilst I can see the problems with capital punishment if they get the wrong person, with DNA surely the chances are very slim now, simple, with a definate dna match capital punishment, any doubt and life imprisonment or the very minimum 30 years!!

• Backroom

I thought it was just a breach of his parole terms i havnt heard anything of the details i may have to try and find it

the guys were evil I don't care how young they were they shouldn't have got out

Until we get rid of the do gooders, PC brigade etc we will see injustices and the culprits getting better treatment than the victims of crime. Whilst I can see the problems with capital punishment if they get the wrong person, with DNA surely the chances are very slim now, simple, with a definate dna match capital punishment, any doubt and life imprisonment or the very minimum 30 years!!

Dear God what a load of cobblers. The so-called 'do-gooders' and the shadowy 'PC Bridage' have packed Venables off to jail again? It's hardly sunshine, lollipops and hugs is it?

The gutter press is working itself and its drone readership into a right old lather simply because the authorities won't fulfill some prurient desire to know the ins and outs of this bloke's circumstances. He's gone back to jail for breaching his parole conditions (probably) which is a good things since he should never have been released in my opinion. Let's move on.

In other words, if the court think you're 'kind of' guilty you get life, but if you're found 100% guilty you're for the chair?

Capital punishment is not the way forward, it's a regression in our moral values. Believe it or not, there are still people are who falsely imprisoned. I couldn't live in a society where an innocent is potentially murdered. There might be some who argue one innocent is worth it for 1000 guilty ones, but they'd soon change their tune if they were in that position.

Seeing as how this is a materialistic age and the country has to make cut backs, leethal injection for both of them, more cost effective.

Thompson & Venables were both aged 10 when they killed Jamie Bulger in 1993

They were both still primary school children, albeit pretty screwed up.

And you want to kill them?

You want to kill two 10 year old children?

BTW 1: my asking if you want to kill two 10 year old children does not in anyway clash with the horrible murder that they carried out. It's a separate thing.

BTW 2: I have thought that you just be taking the mickey with that comment. But that's t'internet today

I`ve read somewhere Venables has been visiting the city of Liverpool & has even been to several Everton home games. I`m not sure if this is why he`s been put back into custody (it probably isn`t) but i thought one of the terms of his 'release conditions' was that he wasn`t to set foot on Merseyside. The article i read said he hadn`t been to Bootle though.

BTW 1: my asking if you want to kill two 10 year old children does not in anyway clash with the horrible murder that they carried out. It's a separate thing.

How on Earth is it a seperate thing??

My Dad knew one of the people involved in the case at some level, and apparently the media didn't know the full extent of what happened - it was even worse.

But anyone who looked at the transcripts of the case knows all of them..... the media dont know that all court hearings have a transcript that is public record unless the judge decrees otherwise? ######, Im onto a money maker here....

The murder of Jamie Bulger was horrific, in fact no, it was worse that that.

But in whose interest is this latest furore over a breach of parole conditions? Is it in the public interest to know on what technicality he is in jail? Or is it in the media interest?

How on Earth is it a seperate thing??

I think it's sort of accepting that two 10 year old primary school children did something really awful.

Then taking the view that they were, after all 10 years old.

It's not like they were fully functional rational adults and in full possession of their actions and the concequences.

Harold Shipman & Fred & Rosemary West were. As were Bradey & Hindley. Mind you all them 5 were all as mad as a box of frogs.

But 10 year olds?

I think it's sort of accepting that two 10 year old primary school children did something really awful.

Then taking the view that they were, after all 10 years old.

It's not like they were fully functional rational adults and in full possession of their actions and the concequences.

Harold Shipman & Fred & Rosemary West were. As were Bradey & Hindley. Mind you all them 5 were all as mad as a box of frogs.

But 10 year olds?

Are they fully functional rational adults and in full possession of their actions and the concequences now Colin,

Would you like any of them to get involved with your family, maybe make a duaghter or 2 pregnant, children with the same defective personality gene, sorry but I think people have a right not to be infested with this kind of pond life

:P

Are they fully functional rational adults and in full possession of their actions and the concequences now Colin,

Would you like any of them to get involved with your family, maybe make a duaghter or 2 pregnant, children with the same defective personality gene, sorry but I think people have a right not to be infested with this kind of pond life

:P

What if she married a Dingle?

Capital punishment is not the way forward, it's a regression in our moral values. Believe it or not, there are still people are who falsely imprisoned. I couldn't live in a society where an innocent is potentially murdered. There might be some who argue one innocent is worth it for 1000 guilty ones, but they'd soon change their tune if they were in that position.

And I'd wager that you'd change yours if Jamie Bulger, Keith Bennet, Sophie Lancaster etc etc were your children, if Rachel Nickell etc was your wife or if one of Fed Wests victims was your sister.

But 10 year olds?

No they weren't. They all went to prison. Granted Brady pretended to be nuts later so that he'd be sent to Broadmoor.

Every 10 year old might not have reached the legal age of responsibility but they damnned well know wrong from right. What they did was hardly a naughty prank was it? It wasn't even wickedness. What they did was pure condensed evil.

I very much doubt that my daughter will ever meet you Yoda, but if she did she would:

(1)Punch you very hard in the face for suggesting that she would become pregnant by either of Thompson or Venables

(2)Laugh at you for "duaghter"

(3)Laugh at you for "Are they fully functional rational adults and in full possession of their actions and the concequences."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Arse Feck

I very much doubt that my daughter will ever meet you Yoda, but if she did she would:

(1)Punch you very hard in the face for suggesting that she would become pregnant by either of Thompson or Venables

(2)Laugh at you for "duaghter"

(3)Laugh at you for "Are they fully functional rational adults and in full possession of their actions and the concequences."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Arse Feck

Colin,

The UK needs parents like you and your violent Daughter,

but not right now!

ps

1- I never knew you had a daughter, but how would she know if it was one of the 2, they have new ID's

2- The spelling mistake was spotted but could not be corrected due to a problem with the edit button not functioning, which i have reported to the mods (not blaming it on the Chinese keyboard)

3- Why would she laugh at me for using a staement that you made, that would mean she was laughing at you,

I must say the tone of your post makes you appear like a bit of a Chav

B)

I find this subject too distressing and hate that they have been brought into the media spotlight again. What really blew my fuse though was when I heard one of them had been allowed to have a child. There are a lot of vigilantes out there who would love to tear these two to pieces, hang them etc. I think a far more sensible and just punishment would have been to chemically or surgically sterilise them before they were released. They took a little boy from his Mother and Father, for them to never have the right or ability to have a child would be a just punishment. Alas no, our lefty, hippy, do-gooding, wet nanny state prefers to allow them to breed, at the tax payers expense. How much do you think this devil spawn is going to cost us as he/she/it devolves into a feral underclass yob?

Archived