BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still cannot believe that we are now on wednesday and the dingles still havent sold out!! :lol: PATHETIC!!

PREMIER LEAGUE - YOUR AVIN A LAUGH!

Come on now, there are a hefty 19000 seats in home areas this season! We would never sell that many... Oh wait, we do every week and more!

Have you got yourself a ticket Gavin?

I'd be disappointed if you weren't there to see your much-cherished 31 year record crumble on the Turf.

and even (but will it bollux!) happened that would be once in 31 years bet your dead proud of that .

and even (but will it bollux!) happened that would be once in 31 years bet your dead proud of that .

Oh my. The first chink in Abbey's confidence, looking for a get-out clause when it all goes wrong.

It's no time to be wobbling now, just four days away.

Oh my. The first chink in Abbey's confidence, looking for a get-out clause when it all goes wrong.

not a chink at all ..mind you with sam in charge i do worry about our crap away form, but even that WILL BE ENOUGH TO YET AGAIN STUFF YOU AND MAKE YOU DISSAPPEAR FROM OUR BOARD FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS

Mr predictable, a bit like your sides chances of staying in the big league :tu:

AND ONLY A BRAINDEAD RETURD WOULD STILL COME ON HERE AND TALK SMACK AFTER NOT ONE VICTORY IN OVER 31 YEARS ,DUSS NOT FINK.?

monster1.jpg

SAM DINGLE SAYS ....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh loooook abbbbbbey is scared whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have they still not sold out? What a joke

I know about a 1000 Rovers fans who are in the Bob Lord stand and 500 in the Longside for this one..........honestly.

I believe that, I've been offered many a ticket in the home ends, some of them season tickets!

I can't belive the dingles haven't sold out yet thought my work mates were jokin hahahahaha... Been offered a ticket in home stand me both bob lord but 2 tickets together but already got mine coach 13 - seat 13 damm not likin all these 13's actualli...

maybe score that 1-3 what ya think?

I think deep down we are all wobbling a little, I'm scared to death of not getting anything out of the game. I do think we're more than good enough to beat the dingles but there's always that that niggling feeling it could all go terribly wrong!

On the bright side though, we haven't given anybody a thrashing this season as yet, we must be due so maybe Sunday could be the day? I sincerely hope so.

Big Chris to score first, MGP with a free kick before half time to add another nail in the coffin then Roberts to come off the bench late on to make it 3-0.

Hydraulic-Excavator-Demolition-Site-211030.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Brian Laws last 21 games as a Manager (including the end of his Sheffield Wednesday reign):

P21 W1 D3 L17

That's why I'm quietly confident :)

That just makes me nervous mate. Have you noticed, that when a team is on a bad run, or player hasnt scored, then ultimately they turn it around against us. Im still confident, Burnley 0-4 Rovers!

:rover: anyone on coach 1 on sunday,waggyjuniors on it,you will not miss him :wacko: i've bought him a suit of armour :lol::brfc:

Yes. left hand side, seats 13 and 14. I take is the armour is for the dingles' sake as we are a nice friendly lot on coach 1 (as long as he behaves himself, lol)

I can't belive the dingles haven't sold out yet thought my work mates were jokin hahahahaha... Been offered a ticket in home stand me both bob lord but 2 tickets together but already got mine coach 13 - seat 13 damm not likin all these 13's actualli...
Don't worry we have seats 13 and 14 and have been to all the away games this season. Wait ... :unsure:

Archived