BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game will be tricky enough. We simply cannot let the Dingles come roaring out of the gate like they did at Ewood. We got lucky last time by sticking three goals in before half-time but we won't get away with that again. It's too close to call in my opinion.

I've got an issue with early morning.

I'm at a 30th in Wilmslow on Saturday night, staying over. Then got to travel upto Blackburn to be picked up by the taxi at 8-15am. It's gonna be a seriously early one with a very sore head.

Nothing a few early beers wont solve :rolleyes:

Don't know if its been mentioned on here but I've heard that the dingles are getting that spoon bending w@nker, Uri Gellar to get the player motivated for the game. Been on carrots mad and its been mentioned on there.

Wasnt he involved with Portsmouth at one time, didnt do them too much good!!!

Bloody hell what next, Glenn Hoddles Moll, the psychic one???

May be quite a big job for Sam firing the troops up for this, hope they don;t get complacement after him admitting we're all but mathematically safe. Their lads only need to look at the league table to give them the kick up the backside thats needed....

May be quite a big job for Sam firing the troops up for this, hope they don;t get complacement after him admitting we're all but mathematically safe. Their lads only need to look at the league table to give them the kick up the backside thats needed....

On the otherhand the reverse effect could happen, being (practically) safe from the drop we can play without any pressure, whereas their lads only need to look at the table (which could look a lot worse if Wham beat stoke and Hull beat Fulham) to see they're in the brown sticky stuff and have all the pressure on them to get points!

Experience is the key for Sunday.

Thats a stomach liner 0730, a cold lager at 0800 and 0830, macdonalds bacon and egg burglar at 0900, v and o for the journey into deepest east lancs, a beer at 1030 and a pie at 1200, should be okay to swtop the sickness rising !!!

Vodka & Orange? Be careful - random checks on the coaches apparently!

I have no idea how you can drink booze at 8 in the morning.

Easy really....just the same as any other time of the day.

Get yourselves down to the pub at 7am!!

Don't know if its been mentioned on here but I've heard that the dingles are getting that spoon bending w@nker, Uri Gellar to get the player motivated for the game. Been on carrots mad and its been mentioned on there.

Poor Brian Laws, they could just sack him :rover:

This game will be tricky enough. We simply cannot let the Dingles come roaring out of the gate like they did at Ewood. We got lucky last time by sticking three goals in before half-time but we won't get away with that again. It's too close to call in my opinion.

whilst i am also wary of the upcoming game we did not get lucky to score three goals last time. they got lucky scoring their first and then quality shone through. if anything they got lucky that we held back after the interval.

but yes, it's going to be very very tricky on sunday, i just hope we are fired up. that's the only thing we need. we have the quality over them, we just need to want it even as much as them. if we have that then just like last time the better team will win.

I've got an issue with early morning.

I'm at a 30th in Wilmslow on Saturday night, staying over. Then got to travel upto Blackburn to be picked up by the taxi at 8-15am. It's gonna be a seriously early one with a very sore head.

Nothing a few early beers wont solve :rolleyes:

Do you know that clocks go forward so it will be even earlier

Cant wait for this games it will be an amazing even though we are traveling so early just means starting drinking alot earlier.

Is there anything planned if we score because someone had the idea of coyle masks but it fell through......ANY IDEAS???

Is there anything planned if we score because someone had the idea of coyle masks but it fell through......ANY IDEAS???

How's about having a quick whip round for one of these to fly over...

lancaste.jpg

With a "Going Down Again - Luv Rovers HA! HA HA!" banner flying off the back?

How's about having a quick whip round for one of these to fly over...

lancaste.jpg

With a "Going Down Again - Luv Rovers HA! HA HA!" banner flying off the back?

Funny you should say that......shushhhhhh

my beard is getting silly. haven't shaved it for quite a few weeks given the run of form (of games i've been to - home games). i was long overdue a shave a few days before the chelsea match but i figured i'd see that one out before i got rid of it. however, with the unbeaten run continuing past the brummies, so has the rein of terror my beard holds over my face. i'm getting rid of it after the dingle match no matter what but i can't bring myself to do it beforehand. blackburn rovers need my beard!

my beard is getting silly. haven't shaved it for quite a few weeks given the run of form (of games i've been to - home games). i was long overdue a shave a few days before the chelsea match but i figured i'd see that one out before i got rid of it. however, with the unbeaten run continuing past the brummies, so has the rein of terror my beard holds over my face. i'm getting rid of it after the dingle match no matter what but i can't bring myself to do it beforehand. blackburn rovers need my beard!

All hail the beard !!

Christ you are so unbelievably negative. We didn't "get lucky" by scoring 3 goals, that's the aim of the game. Our second half performance would have been totally different had we not scored those three.

Archived