BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

Can't see amything but an easy win for t'Rovers, 0-3 is the best bet I think. Realy looking forward to the day, even if it is an infringement of our civil liberties to expect us to go to a Derby game at 9.00 am with no drink.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent preview. I won't be thinking of anything apart from this game all week now. I'm in block 9 - row U. Also on coach 17. Bring it on!

I'm on coach 16, hope to see you there! Young lad with a banner :brfc:

Can't see amything but an easy win for t'Rovers, 0-3 is the best bet I think. Realy looking forward to the day, even if it is an infringement of our civil liberties to expect us to go to a Derby game at 9.00 am with no drink.

Why are you going to a Derby game - it's Burnley v Rovers

Are we playing in our away kit? I'm guessing so as the Burnley v Rovers retro shirts resemble th'away kit.

Think the main reason behind that is because we ran out of kits...and also its not a bad momento to wear in future when we win!

As for kits - we were told on that plan at the start of the season = anyone got it??

Yes, it's on my pin board in front of me. Blue and white top, white shorts and blue socks or possibly white socks.

That'll do for me.

(I always like to wear the correct kit for away matches, just in case I'm needed lol)

I'm on coach 16, hope to see you there! Young lad with a banner :brfc:

Any decision on what you are going to write on the banner Sambo?

My finest effort was a 4ft by 10ft TUGAY flag as seen in Feyenord and on Tugay's last game at Ewood!

Any decision on what you are going to write on the banner Sambo?

My finest effort was a 4ft by 10ft TUGAY flag as seen in Feyenord and on Tugay's last game at Ewood!

Not at all, I welcome any suggestions!

Quality, this should be about 8x4

Suggestions?

• Backroom

Kind of not looking forward to this, we are crap away from home and they are just crap but form means nothing in these sorts of games.

The orks will be screaming them on and baying for blood and in honesty the game means more to their team than ours as we are all but safe and a loss for them could spell the end.

I just hope West Ham pick up a couple of wins before the game so at leaqst even if they fluked a win they will still look doomed.

I'd take a draw, the main thing is just stopping them winning.

Long shot I know, but I will be in Philadelphia for the game, but desperate to watch it of course, anybody have any suggestions?

Check out the takeover thread. Rovercider had a couple of Philly and NYC suggestions.

Just bought an 'OWEN COYLE IS GOD' flag from ebay to take t'turf,

that'll wind them up :rolleyes:

Coach 16, Block 18

hopefully i'll get on sky with it if the stewards don't mind

COYB

Have you got it yet? If not I'd hide this info as they may not post it for a few days

Think everybody needs to remember that Burnley will be favourites for this game, before anybody starts to get ahead of themselves.

N'Zonzi + Andrews with Brown in goal............ ISNT A STRONG TEAM !

Remember !

There are plenty with the owen coyle is god flags - but id warn you to hide them on your way in, as the stewards/ police will probably take it off you otherwise!

Im just going to take my retro scarf and maybe a rovers flag I think!

i'd grudgingly accept a draw since defeat would be awful

a clean sheet win would be incredible since they've scored in every home game this season and it'd be great for us to put an end to that little run

Archived