BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

Quality read that Bob - much more entertaining banter than the usual 'dingle', 'shagging your sister' type stuff.

1000 in the bob lord - aye alright then. 500 in the longside? I do hope they are in the lower tier, well at least until you wake up and smell reality. On a serious note, in terms of selling out. Not sure what the status is but at the time all those stories were doing the rounds it was because they had not gone on general sale.

Now I shall bow out until after the game I think. At the moment it is too painful to contemplate, let alone engage in banter about. I cannot convey to you how woeful our performances have been, how inept. I cannot find one positive thing to say about our games since Coyle left with the possible exception of the Man U game. I cannot see anything other than a serious hammering for this one.

So for now I shall bid you adieu but I promise to come back at some point next week whether we win lose or draw - or even get the hammering I fear.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 YEARS & THATS A FACT

then later on when we are winning

YOUR GOING DOWN & THATS A FACT

I don't know if you are planning to, but if you are making a banner of any kind please make sure you check your spelling first :P

1000 in the bob lord - aye alright then. 500 in the longside? I do hope they are in the lower tier, well at least until you wake up and smell reality.

It's true mate honest...................... spoke to most of them this week.............. most are going on the train 1st thing in the morning.

I think we all know form goes out of the window as do records.

This is Rovers versus dingles, the BIGGEST and OLDEST derby around.

Yet another chance to show the watching world just where the east Lancs standing really is.

I dont doubt our team being up for this aas will the clarrotts.

Still a rovers win mind

It's true mate honest...................... spoke to most of them this week.............. most are going on the train 1st thing in the morning.

In which case plod will no doubt round them up and detain them until after the match and shove em on a train back.

Burnley WILL come out all guns blazing,we have to be careful and contain that initial pressure.

Word to our defence......CLOSE THE B'STARDS DOWN QUICK AND DONT GIVE THEM A FREE SHOT!!!!

Quieten the crowd so the dingles will lose their initial home impetus.

That's pretty impressive if you've spoken to most of 1,500 fans. If they're all off on the train though a good proportion of them won't get in to the game no matter what sort of tickets they've got.

That's pretty impressive if you've spoken to most of 1,500 fans. If they're all off on the train though a good proportion of them won't get in to the game no matter what sort of tickets they've got.

Don't think it's even possible to speak to that many people in a week lol never mind fit them all on a train 1st thing in the morning. But there's thousands in the home section just like they had at Ewood

clearly this was a p*ss take out of the dingles attendances obsession

Off the top of my head, my team would be:

Bunn

Salgado/Nelsen/Samba/Chimbonda

Emerton/Nzonzi/Pedersen

Dunn

Kalinic/Roberts

Or:

Bunn

Chimbonda/Nelsen/Samba/Olsson

Nzonzi/Emerton/

Hoilett/Pedersen (These are wingers by the way).

Dunn

Kalinic

Looking forward to the game, I think we'll do well.

Experience is the key for Sunday.

Thats a stomach liner 0730, a cold lager at 0800 and 0830, macdonalds bacon and egg burglar at 0900, v and o for the journey into deepest east lancs, a beer at 1030 and a pie at 1200, should be okay to swtop the sickness rising !!!

Experience is the key for Sunday.

Thats a stomach liner 0730, a cold lager at 0800 and 0830, macdonalds bacon and egg burglar at 0900, v and o for the journey into deepest east lancs, a beer at 1030 and a pie at 1200, should be okay to swtop the sickness rising !!!

Hellooooooo, cholesterol!

Archived