BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'd rather have Nelsen or Givet in than Jones personally, a calm head may be needed and it could be a disaster for Jones if he made a mistake

I'd rather have Nelsen or Givet in than Jones personally, a calm head may be needed and it could be a disaster for Jones if he made a mistake

I agree. Much as I admire the young man for his ability and tenacity, (this is NOT a criticism, just an observation) he made a couple of interesting choices against Brum that could have gone badly. He got away with it and got a little lucky. Having said that, he was superb against Chelsea and 'blooding' him slowly is the way to go. If we're winning comfortably (and Big Sam can), I say bring him on as a sub in the derby. Nelsen has been there before and knows what to expect so, if he's fit, go with the captain.

D'oh, I didn't think of that. I thought Nelsen was back to 100%

Is beer being served on the concourse?

It said in the ticket pack...

It is anticipated alcohol will be on sale.

That could go either way and it's not as if you can go pub is it..

It said in the ticket pack...

It is anticipated alcohol will be on sale.

That could go either way and it's not as if you can go pub is it..

I initially thought great when I heard that but I reckon there either won't be or it won't go on sale til 11 and will have 2 people serving our section.

Anyone see North West tonight, Tony dingle Livesy doing the preview for Sunday's game, at the press conference at Brockhall David Dunn said "I'm ready to answer questions as long as he (Livesy) leaves the room"

Livesy "Do you have any sympathy for the super clarets?"

Alladyce "Err no"

Alexander

Kalvenes

Duff

Carlisle

Caldwell

Gudjonsson

Jensen

Blake

Jordan

Kay

Thompson

Weaver

Lynch

Kudiersky

Anderson

Harvey

Wes Fletcher

Lund

WHO!!

Most of the first year pro's have signed in the last week or so I believe, Alexander has been offered a player/coach role so no doubt he will stay, add to that two loanees, Nugent and nicko's boy wonder.

Bare bones springs to mind.

Nothing story - most on that list can leave without too many tears being shed to be honest - just hope we get rid of Laws and get a manager in who knows what he's doing before we start replacing those that feel they can do better elsewhere. I understand Jensen, Blake and Alexander have been offered new deals already, suggesting the rest we don't especially want to keep - did hear Coyle had already tapped Jordan up but no idea if there is any truth in that

my understanding from a very good source, is Eagles to Everton, Mears and possibly Fletcher to Bolton!

I have no doubt Eagles will be off if a half way decent offer comes along - and I wouldn't blame him.

As for Fletcher and Mears - as long as Coyle gets his cheque book out no problem. I'd imagine that pair will cost him around 8 million, maybe as little as 6 or as much as 9.

Archived