BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

Enjoying a few golden ones now, ice cold from the fridge watching BARCA and the boy Murray on split screen, quite painful I may add after a few !!

I'm with you :tu:

Ooooooooops sorted

:lol::lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity do we know the ref? I feel from the first game that the flying pig doesnt like it lumped at him, I hope we dont have a whistle happy ref every time the ball is pumped into the box, it may play a huge part in the outcome of the game.

Just out of curiosity do we know the ref? I feel from the first game that the flying pig doesnt like it lumped at him, I hope we dont have a whistle happy ref every time the ball is pumped into the box, it may play a huge part in the outcome of the game.

Mike Dean.

are any pubs open in the morning?

Not looking likely.. I went aqueduct and Hare n hounds earlier to check and they ain't as police did a check yesterday.

Anyone know of anywhere??

Uv got my litre of vodka ready, along with a few cans...looking like a 6am start!

Not looking likely.. I went aqueduct and Hare n hounds earlier to check and they ain't as police did a check yesterday.

Anyone know of anywhere??

Uv got my litre of vodka ready, along with a few cans...looking like a 6am start!

not that I know of. going BP garage tomorrow at 7:30 for my cans, then to mac D's

I know of a few pubs/clubs that are open.......but only for regulars who are going the match. Most landlords will be saying they aren`t open, but their regulars will know the 'secret knock' on the door ;)

It keeps the riff-raff out :lol:

I know of a few pubs/clubs that are open.......but only for regulars who are going the match. Most landlords will be saying they aren`t open, but their regulars will know the 'secret knock' on the door ;)

It keeps the riff-raff out :lol:

I'm all ears. Pm maybe!

Archived