BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

This season has been dull, but there have been some very good moments!

Bolton away was a great day out

Chelsea (cup) Great, exciting win

Villa away - the atmosphere and night was amazing

Burnley home :brfc::rover:

Burnley away... could be the best yet!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bettingzone.co.uk/football/betting/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=betting/10/03/25/manual_184606.html

Rovers tipped to win the game on betting zone. Interesting stat that since Burnley beat Hull at home on 31st October, they've only actually won one league game in the next 5 months.

..or another way of looking at it, Rovers won as many Premier League games on Wednesday as Burnley have in the last 5 months :)

Wouldn't say Bolton away was a great day unless you mean for something other than the football, but it did provide laugh of the season as Ricketts put that ball into his own net. We could all see what was going to happen, they could see what was going to happen and they couldn't do a thing about it. Quality!

laugh.gif What did I say about peaking to early?

What's the best excuse from your Burnley chums on why they haven't managed to sell out yet? ohmy.gif

Is this true? the dingles hav'nt sold out yet, what about the 2 mill' outside the turd?

:lol: What did I say about peaking to early?

What's the best excuse from your Burnley chums on why they haven't managed to sell out yet? :o

2 excuses really:

1) Club have made it impossible to buy tickets

2) Can't be bothered with all the police restrictions and road closures.

FOR YOU’RE BIGGEST GAME IN YEARS?

Burnley are facing a mass exodus in the summer after refusing to give in to players' wage demands, with 11 first-teamers out of contract at the end of the season. (Daily Star)

Ha ha - anyone know who they are due to lose!?

Villa home was great, Wolves home was a stroll in the park, the Ewood game against Liverpool was no football purists dream but it was a result v Top 4 we hadn't gained for a while and the atmosphere was terrific. I think time plays tricks with people and each season gets more attractive the farther it fades into the past. Everybody's raving about Fulham's season but they are no distance ahead of us. Finally this season has been exciting for the emergence of new, young talent. Better to come.

Lawro has gone for a Rovers win for a change! 2-1!

Sorry if it's been mentioned already (haven't read through the whole thread), but here's Paul Merson's prediction for Sunday:

Merse

I know it's going some but I reckon the guy's a bigger tit than Lawro. I don't think I've ever seen Merse predict a win for us on football Saturday and he's at it again here.

I'll always remember him saying how he didn't rate RSC when we first signed him and as soon as he started banging them in he was a "terrific player".

Idiot.

Burnley are facing a mass exodus in the summer after refusing to give in to players' wage demands, with 11 first-teamers out of contract at the end of the season. (Daily Star)

Ha ha - anyone know who they are due to lose!?

Alexander

Kalvenes

Duff

Carlisle

Caldwell

Gudjonsson

Jensen

Blake

Jordan

Kay

Thompson

Weaver

Lynch

Kudiersky

Anderson

Harvey

Wes Fletcher

Lund

WHO!!

Most of the first year pro's have signed in the last week or so I believe, Alexander has been offered a player/coach role so no doubt he will stay, add to that two loanees, Nugent and nicko's boy wonder.

Bare bones springs to mind.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already (haven't read through the whole thread), but here's Paul Merson's prediction for Sunday:

Merse

I know it's going some but I reckon the guy's a bigger tit than Lawro. I don't think I've ever seen Merse predict a win for us on football Saturday and he's at it again here.

Idiot.

Idiot indeed.

And if West Ham beat Stoke on Saturday, I really believe Blackburn could send their neighbours down on Sunday.

PAUL'S PREDICTION

HOME WIN

:wstu:

Anyone on coach 12 then ?

I'm considering breaking out the big BRFCS flag, but frankly it's so big, it's normally a liability.

You should do it Glenn, but I know what you mean about it being a liability.

;)

Alexander

Kalvenes

Duff

Carlisle

Caldwell

Gudjonsson

Jensen

Blake

Jordan

Kay

Thompson

Weaver

Lynch

Kudiersky

Anderson

Harvey

Wes Fletcher

Lund

WHO!!

Most of the first year pro's have signed in the last week or so I believe, Alexander has been offered a player/coach role so no doubt he will stay, add to that two loanees, Nugent and nicko's boy wonder.

Bare bones springs to mind.

Although Burnley didn't go overboard I seem to rem that the squad got a significant rise last summer. That being the case they'll be able to replace em with cheaper options.

I'm getting a certain regard for Kilby. Not many can make money out of Prem football can they? How much he is trousering is naother matter.

Archived