BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many lads going to the match tomorrow will be out on the lash tonight? Easier said than done to get an early night! Just wonder how many might miss it because of that.

2 of my mates are having a party, going home at 3ish and will be up again at 6/7am

I wonder how many lads going to the match tomorrow will be out on the lash tonight? Easier said than done to get an early night! Just wonder how many might miss it because of that.

I've gone from staying in to going for a 'few', told the landlord to stop serving me at 10.30pm and send me home, it should work in theory, but I also pass about 10 other pubs on the walk home :wacko:

I have a spare adult ticket for tomorrow.

It's up for grabs at face value to the first to respond in this thread.

The rub is you have to go by the name of Sam and call me dad:D

Debs isn't answering her phone, but I'm 99% sure she wants a ticket, so I'll put a bid in on her behalf it that's ok?

tinykit.gif

I noticed a bigger than usual police presence around Blackburn today. I asked a PCSO i know what was going on, she said they were "upping their profile & keeping an eye on town center pubs, just incase anybody has any silly ideas about turning up in Blackburn unexpectedly" She also said there would be a "high profile police presence in town tonight"

I`ll be working early tomorrow (taxi driving), so i`m hoping all you guys going to the match are gonna get to Ewood by taxi!! :blink: I`m expecting/hoping to be busy ferrying people to pubs & then to Ewood for 9am. I`m quite looking forward to it, cos tomorrow morning will be buzzing!!

If anybody requires a pre-booked lift anywhere, give me a PM before 10pm tonight & i`ll try & arrange summat ;)

Enjoying a few golden ones now, ice cold from the fridge watching BARCA and the boy Murray on split screen, quite painful I may add after a few !!

Looking forward to an early night, early up in the morning and the buzz around Ewood.

COYB

Archived