BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

cos of the dingle on the zebra crossing eating a pizza?

SAM.......... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ATTACK THE SIX FINGERED TREE DWELLERS!!!!LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!GET STUCK IN THEM ,KICK THEM ,BE FIRST,SHOOT ON SIGHT THEY HAVE A BIG FAT BEACHED WHALE IN GOAL ,THEIR FANS WILL TURN ON THEM IF WE SCORE EARLY DOORS,SWEAT BLOOD ,SWEAT TEARS, DONT BE AFRAID OF GETTING HURT ,,LEAVE THE BOOT IN ,SHOW PRIDE TO WEAR THE GREAT SHIRT AND BELIEVE.........COME ON YOU BLUES ...WHATEVER THE RESULT ROVERS TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

BED time one beer two many clock set for 6 beer at 6.15 ...coyb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a resident of Dingleton i have dined at said pizza place and found it quite ok. So far i have tried the vennison(V.Nice) and kangaroo(which i was expecting the delivery guy to say your skippy pizza is here), there a bit pricey but i would recommend. But back to buisness....i fully expect the inbreds to go a rampaging tomorrow after the match and i expect a rovers win. I just hope none of my mates decide to divulge that im a rover and my windows get put through.........I just hope the match passes without any idiots ruining it for the rest of us.......COYB

What do you think of Burnley?

Excreta, illegitimates and female genitalia!

Personally I try not to (John Cooper Clarke has the right idea) but to be honest I really fear that they will be relegated and with it will go our usual 6 point haul. Perhaps Rovers should lose tomorrow to give them a slender chance of staying in the PL?

All that said,a pleasant and factual ditty for tomorrow (more succinct and appropriate than No Nay Never) :

Goodbye Burnley Goodbye,

We'll see you again,

£@*$ off till then,

Goodbye Burnley Goodbye

Not sure of my coach number but I'll be there tomorrow...

8 hours and counting...

What do you think of Burnley?

Excreta, illegitimates and female genitalia!

Personally I try not to (John Cooper Clarke has the right idea) but to be honest I really fear that they will be relegated and with it will go our usual 6 point haul. Perhaps Rovers should lose tomorrow to give them a slender chance of staying in the PL?

All that said,a pleasant and factual ditty for tomorrow (more succinct and appropriate than No Nay Never) :

Goodbye Burnley Goodbye,

We'll see you again,

£@*$ off till then,

Goodbye Burnley Goodbye

Not sure of my coach number but I'll be there tomorrow...

8 hours and counting...

Give em a cheer from the Honkers Rovers fans, Henders.

I never felt more like rolling me cap

Cos Burnley are a load o crap

Oh Rovers

You got me rolling me cap

(Round the back , round the back, round the back)

Give em a cheer from the Honkers Rovers fans, Henders.

Cos Burnley are a load o crap

Oh Rovers

I like this one iamarover been trying it with just a slight change hope you dont mind, love the round the back bit

Cos burnley are crap burnley are crap

Oh Rovers

40 odd years I've been following my beloved Rovers and have to admit in recent seasons I've found myself losing the buzz for a number of reasons.

Money, overpaid players, tv overkill, lack of terraces, and a lot more besides, but I'll tell you what the buzz is well and truly back today.

This is what it's all about.....COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES! :brfc:

Oh and forgot to say the wife woke me at 5-30 to say " tone, I've just had a weird dream, you were painting the roads around turf moor blue and white"

I said " that will be belvedere rd and Harry potts way love, now go back to sleep :o

40 odd years I've been following my beloved Rovers and have to admit in recent seasons I've found myself losing the buzz for a number of reasons.

Money, overpaid players, tv overkill, lack of terraces, and a lot more besides, but I'll tell you what the buzz is well and truly back today.

Oh and forgot to say the wife woke me at 5-30 to say " tone, I've just had a weird dream, you were painting the roads around turf moor blue and white"

I said " that will be belvedere rd and Harry potts way love, now go back to sleep :o

Amen to that T.

COME ON!

Yep strange time just about to go out to report for duty and please i know its against Burnley but at the end of the day win lose or draw its only a football match lets all make sure we have a safe one

See you all at that field of dreams that is turdmoor :rolleyes:COYB

Didn't think you'd be long :lol: If I dont see ya, good luck pal! :brfc:

...and you mate :tu:

Was just mentioning to Debs, I know we've all got derby day nerves and sleep hasn't been easy, but how mad is this? up at 7am for a game 15 miles down the road :wacko:

...and you mate :tu:

Was just mentioning to Debs, I know we've all got derby day nerves and sleep hasn't been easy, but how mad is this? up at 7am for a game 15 miles down the road :wacko:

Almost 30 miles for me :lol: Glad Deb's got a ticket, you'll be fighting for the stone island coat now :lol:

Archived