BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was going to ask if anyone knows where will be the best place to watch in the Blackburn area? It's a shame there not doing a 'beam-back' to Ewood!

Yeah, I was saying that to somebody at the game. With the tickets always going to sold out to visitors, 'beam-back' would have been a good idea. I suppose being on sky tv and the size of the new screen would not make it financially viable.

I heard something about a free drink with a ticket at the blues bar but didn't hear how much they were are where to get them from.

I have an uneasy feeling about this game, have Burnley a midweek game? dont think they have, we have and they will be fresher, I thought they were unfortunate at Wigan, didnt play badly, just no final ball, though Wigan werent good and played football on the floor which did suit our Dingle friends.

We are a better team than Bumley, yet I am nervous about this game!

That's an excellent preview Bob.

Our season has just about fizzled out now, since Owen (Judas/God) Coyle packed up and took his magic and the entire backroom staff to Horwich we've been preparing for trips to Barnsley and Scunny once more. Beating Man Utd on a balmy August evening feels like years ago. Brian (Ron Dixon) Laws is an affable chap and doing his best but the game is up.

Having said all that, come Sunday all whinging and recriminations can be put on hold. Most fear the worst, but the Turf will be up for this visit of the b**tards as much as ever. A win and we'll probably still go down but it won't hurt half as much.

Plus, it would make Abbey explode with pain and fury. Come on you Clarets!

Anyone have a spare ticket for this one? :o Would be great to attende both the home and away match.

Dont think Burnley will be able to cope with our physical playing style and we will win this with two or three goals. Hopefully Dunn will be upp for this one and find some of the form he had in the start of the campaign.

Plus, it would make Abbey explode with pain and fury. Come on you Clarets!

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bangs head on puter table...blah blah blah thirty plus years of dreaming samantha dear................smashing of town part two awaits this time causing 2million poundsworth of improvements.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bangs head on puter table...blah blah blah thirty plus years of dreaming samantha dear................smashing of town part two awaits this time causing 2million poundsworth of improvements.

Why spend 2 million on that place anyway? If they want to trash it then they obviously like it that way. Leave them to it.

Mike Dean for the derby with Simon Beck and Steve Child as his linesmen and Alan Wiley as fourth official.

Not the worst in the world but I would have preferred Webb to be honest. Dean is a bit card happy from what I can remember.

Can anyone get up any statistics showing referee performances?

EDIT: Nevermind. The FA have dropped a bollock on this, the last thing an intense game needs is the most card-happy ref in the league.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4145246.stm

Archived