BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he doesn't get 2 strikers on and have a go it's just another in the long list of reasons why I hope he isn't our manager next season.

There's a reason our season tickets are £11 a game - because that's probably a decent measure of the "football" we play.

If we don't get 3 points here it's a terrible, terrible result - and almost entirely the fat pillock's fault.

You really don't grasp anything about tactics, do you? Numbers mean sod all, we have 5 or 6 players playing in advanced positions, Roberts is nothing like isolated at the moment.

I'd love to know what's on this 'long list' too.

You really don't grasp anything about tactics, do you? Numbers mean sod all, we have 5 or 6 players playing in advanced positions, Roberts is nothing like isolated at the moment.

I'd love to know what's on this 'long list' too.

We're still relying on winning free-kicks, and lumping it in. We've created less in the second half against 10 men, than the first. We're struggling to break the team who are marooned at the bottom. That says one thing about the tactics at present - IN THIS GAME they are not working - full stop.

We've got 1 man up front when we launch it, as opposed to my suggestion of 2. 1 v 4 is not going to be effective as 2 v 4 - or do you know nothing about simple numbers as well as tactics?

Of course for you BFS could take Roberts off and bring another defender on, go 4-6-0 and he'd still be right.

Dunn off, Niko on. 4-4-2. Your tactics have got us 0-0 - let's see what mine do!

We've got 1 man up front when we launch it, as opposed to my suggestion of 2. 1 v 4 is not going to be effective as 2 v 4 - or do you know nothing about simple numbers as well as tactics?

It's not that simple. A pitch isn't really split up into 3 sections, is it?

What's this 'long list' anyway?

Archived