BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah right. I thought I haven't heard his name mentioned much. When he first played in the reserves, I kept reading some positive reviews. Maybe it's a case of him impressing in training when he's back to full fitness and hoping for a few appearances in the final few games and then impressing enough for a contract for next season.

• Backroom

I think he said he'd streak down Rishton high street if we finish top 10

Ahhhh thank you :tu: ...... and errr COME ON POMPEY !!! :P (shudders at the thought of Waggy wobbling through Rishton :o )

Anybody going to take a punt and guess the Pompey starting 11? Could be a really interesting team sheet for both parties.

My Guess

Ashdown

Finnan Ward Mokoena Vanden-Borre

Mullins Basinas Brown Ohara Hughes

Piquionne

Rovers

Robbo

Salgado Samba Nelson Givet

Diouf Pederson Nzonzi Olsson

Dunn

Di Santo

Anybody going to take a punt and guess the Pompey starting 11? Could be a really interesting team sheet for both parties.

My Guess

Ashdown

Finnan Ward Mokoena Vanden-Borre

Mullins Basinas Brown Ohara Hughes

Piquionne

Rovers

Robbo

Salgado Samba Nelson Givet

Diouf Pederson Nzonzi Olsson

Dunn

Di Santo

I didn't realise Robbo was fit again, I must have missed that. 2 points--why would Kalinic not play? And doesn't Jones deserve to keep his place? Otherwise I agree. We are safe so Sam could experiment but Its more in his nature to try to ensure the winning run continues.

• Backroom

Just read that Basturk is in the squad, I hope he figures as he is running out of time to impress and I still think he could be good for us

Grant is a good enough manager to have whatever players he can put out really fired up for this one. Sam is good enough to make sure we don't fall over this potential banana skin. Just got a feeling there could be at least one farcical goal in this game.

Archived