BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth Vs Blackburn Rovers

Disgrace. Nice one Sam, the chance to increase our points, get more money for ending higher up and he ###### around with 1 striker.

There is no point having 2 players up front when we cant get quality ball to them. We cant get quality ball to them when weve got just 2 players in central midfield as we dont have quality central midfielders. We dont have quality central midfielders cos for the last 3 seasons weve been a selling club with almost no money to spend.

Please tell me, what of the above is Allardyces fault?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no point having 2 players up front when we cant get quality ball to them. We cant get quality ball to them when weve got just 2 players in central midfield. We dont have quality central midfielders cos for the last 3 seasons weve been a selling club with almost no money to spend.

Please tell me, what of the above is Allardyces fault?

playing pedersen on the wing, he is effing useless there.

Disgrace. Nice one Sam, the chance to increase our points, get more money for ending higher up and he ###### around with 1 striker.

How is it a disgrace? In isolation it's not a good result, but if someone offered us two wins and two draws from these four games we would have snapped their hands off. I hope that fund set up for you fails, there are enough idiots already saying stuff like that.

It's amazing isn't it, one poor result and the world is caving in again. :rolleyes:

It's not that simple. A pitch isn't really split up into 3 sections, is it?

What's this 'long list' anyway?

Not that long really, just cannot stand the negative, one-dimensional, percentage-based tactics, and the stubborness and arrogance of the man. Today is a prime but not a singular example - we're safe, playing the bottom of the league who who have a decimated squad, and are down to 10 men - rather than go for it as soon as they went to 10, he waits until 82 mins before making a positive change?!?

I'm not alone - we'll see next season when we're back down to 12,000 season tickets as people vote with their feet!

And, try not to be a BFS-sheep at every opportunity - your posts blindly supporting him really are quite sickening sometimes. No-one will think you're less of a Rovers fan if you take off your BFS-tinted specs now and again! :)

Just remember we've been awful away from home the majority of the season. We're playing against a team scrapping for their lives and we are playing in awful conditions on a rubbish pitch that is all cutting up.

Olsen missed again last chance all over.

playing pedersen on the wing, he is effing useless there.

Try reading my post. What has playing Pedersen on the left wing(in his natural position) got to do with what i asked?

Dont get me wrong, im not at all happy with a 0-0 against Pompey, but its not Allardyces fault. The players, mainly aint good enough, we havent had the money to spend on decent replacements. Allardyce has done a great job with what he has been left with.

Back???

lets be honest we grinded out last 2 results we never better than average

We have ground out results all season. Who cares anymore? Season's over for us.

Enjoy the summer and see you next year for a bit more lump and grind.

How is it a disgrace? In isolation it's not a good result, but if someone offered us two wins and two draws from these four games we would have snapped their hands off. I hope that fund set up for you fails, there are enough idiots already saying stuff like that.

the last 3 games are'nt the point and are'nt worth bringing up. Judge each game on its own merits and given we were meant to be a bit more care free given our points situation this game was there to be attacked and its a shambles of a performance.

Dont get me wrong, im not at all happy with a 0-0 against Pompey, but its not Allardyces fault.

Well he's got to take a share of the blame, we should have done more.

What I hate is how it gets personal and some people go completely over the top. It's a poor result, every manager gets poor results but for some reason with Sam it induces intense hate from morons.

the last 3 games are'nt the point and are'nt worth bringing up.

Yes they are. Some people are going way overboard with criticism, using insults and wishing for another manager. The result needs putting in context to reply to that.

Anyone would think keith andrews had been playing.

Rovers take an away point away from ewwod on a mud heap of a pitch in a godforsaken ground against 10 men fighting for their lives. The weather hasnt helped either.

Rovers have dominated this game, hit the poist twice, had the luckiest keeper playing against them and the ball just wouldnt roll for them.

You cannot blame sam allardyce you muppet, it is a combination of hard luck and good luck.

Robbo wasnt challenged in goal.

The back 4 were clearly together and another shut out for the defence.

The midfield huffed and puffed, Grella didnt impress when he came on and diouf didnt cheer me.

Up front Robbo and Dunny tried, Niko was unlucky.

The only downer for me was the lack of crossing ability from olsson and Junior.

Guest Kamy100

Not really Sam's fault, we created chances, he got his substitutions right (maybe could have bought on Niko earlier). However like the vast majority of the season we do not have a proven goalscorer, we created the chances but had no one who was clinical enough to finish them.

Some observations today

Back 4 and keeper excellent

Dunn was poor, never in the game really

Olsson looked good and dangerous as usual

What can i say about Roberts?? He always causes defences problems but that is the extent to his game. His finishing was dire as usual

It's amazing isn't it, one poor result and the world is caving in again. :rolleyes:

I'm with you.

Any point away in the league isn't a bad one. Yes it's a shame we haven't taken all 3... But it's another point, another game without defeat & another clean sheet. 4 games with Samba & Jones in the middle and only 2 goals conceded!!

1st half we lacked abit of luck, 2nd half we lacked the cutting edge!

Archived