BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth Vs Blackburn Rovers

Poor game against the poorest opposition Ive seen this season. This is absolutely a shambles of a Pompey team.

Anything less than a win would be disappointing. We have been decent, especially over set pieces.

Id like to see Lingazi in action today.

Pomepey seem sizably better than the dingles were last week. Burnley (before Eagles turned up) put in the worst performance I have seen in years.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone put me right here:

We are 0-0 against by far the worst team in the league, reduced to a second string side, down to 10 men.

And we bring on a defensive midfielder?

Is that to enable "someone" to push forward?

So let's get this straight - we are playing the team at the bottom of the league, virtually relegated, with only 6 subs, many players out of position - and down to 10 men!! Yet still BFS sticks to one up front?!?!?

If he doesn't get 2 strikers on and have a go it's just another in the long list of reasons why I hope he isn't our manager next season.

There's a reason our season tickets are £11 a game - because that's probably a decent measure of the "football" we play.

If we don't get 3 points here it's a terrible, terrible result - and almost entirely the fat pillock's fault.

Archived