BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official Fantasy Football League

Apologise for starting a new thread, but the other one is struggling to attract interest (and technically isn't about a league, so this isn't repetition...).

We're way down on the numbers last year (about 30 compared to 200). So GET YOUR TEAMS IN! Please.

Link: Official Fantasy Premier League

Code: 26689-102672 (to enter, click on 'Manage Leagues' then 'Create/Join' and enter that code)

Same basic rules as usual - £100 million to select a squad of 15, with an allowance of 1 transfer per week.

Same league?

Same league, yeah.

I just thought I'd separate this out, the other thread is initially about the head-to-head game, the code for the league is buried. I've taken a wild guess that the massive drop in numbers is due to the information not being in the first post.

Added.

I always make the mistake of picking too many Blackburn players, and they go on to ruin my chances. I expect history to repeat itself.

I think that because it is a Rovers league one should have to have at least one Rovers player in the team.

Only fair and right. :tu:

I think that because it is a Rovers league one should have to have at least one Rovers player in the team.

Only fair and right. :tu:

I did quite well out of Rovers players last season. I was very careful regarding the whos and whens, though.

Dunn did well enough or me and I had Zonzi as cover when he was inevitably sidelined.

Olsson was a belter to have, he was £3.8 million and down as a defender.

Unfortunately they've put him down as a midfielder this year, same with Gareth Bale. I was hoping to have both of those as defenders.

Olsson was a belter to have, he was £3.8 million and down as a defender.

Unfortunately they've put him down as a midfielder this year, same with Gareth Bale. I was hoping to have both of those as defenders.

Yes that is quite true, maybe have to rethink some things :)

Does anyone else think Berbatov is a bit of a bargin this year on the league?

Does anyone else think Berbatov is a bit of a bargin this year on the league?

I do not think Berbatov is a bargin. He will not start every game and takes no penalties, no free kicks and no corners.

I'd choose Bent instead, that costs the same. Plays every game and he's taking the penalties.

That's what I think, but I've been wrong before :)

• Backroom

Do you have to play 442? I just did a team in minutes doing the lazy thing of picking 3 great strikers then a load of crap (can't be bothered spening time on it)

Problem is will my 3 pricey strikers not all play?

Edit: sorted now, I'm in, Useless FC (I never make changes during the season so anything other than bottom is a success for me)

Archived