BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover: End game ?

Glenn

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I mussel in? Colin, you're a dab hand at this, aren't you? You don't flounder. I think you're brill!

Eel be well happy with that compliment.

sdrawkcab stsop esoht etirw tn'did owt uoy desirprus m'I

You can tell somebody isn't fluent in KLAT OMA when they have to edit the post a minute later.

Eel be well happy with that compliment.

You can tell somebody isn't fluent in KLAT OMA when they have to edit the post a minute later.

?hguone tneulF .uoy fo htob ot ylppa ot ti detide I niaga tsop ot gnitseuqer yb ylper a tcartxe t'ndluoc I ecnis oS .detsop )lol ,si eman sih revetahw ,nameci( E4T esuaceb saw detide saw ti nosaer laer ehT .ekatsim a ot eud detide saw ti semussa eno ,LOL

I seriously cannot believe the mods, are allowing this crap to continue. Jeez, its already frustrating this takeover thread, and now this nonsense.

Anyway, im hoping the takeover can be completed soon, so that Sam can plan for January. If he has 5mill to spend, then at least give him enough time to find somebody within that budget.

I seriously cannot believe the mods, are allowing this crap to continue. Jeez, its already frustrating this takeover thread, and now this nonsense.

Anyway, im hoping the takeover can be completed soon, so that Sam can plan for January. If he has 5mill to spend, then at least give him enough time to find somebody within that budget.

If the mods cut out the crap, you'd be long gone.

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

• Backroom

Maybe I'm missing the point as a newbie but the backwards AMO talk stuff is as funny as the prospect of Ince coming back as our manager.

This takeover schtick has made the board go mad.

This thread has reached new realms of ridiculous. What if they turn Blackburn Rovers into a fish, then what?

Peal the spuds for chips, I suppose.

Cod is short, so pollocks and chips anybody.

This whole thread has gone pollocks in my most sincere opinion.

sorry Ste for all the jokes was just trying to make a point that if various posters keep changing avatars the new owners will need to have enough backing to support the club and this boards members avatars and possibly names I see now even iceman has changed his avatar. Ok back on topic Nicko or anyone in the know are there likely to be in the crowd tommorrow night our potential new owners? Nicko is the hold-up still with the lawyers crossing the I's & dotting the T's & do you think it will likely be finalised this week or next week?. Thanks as ever for your valuable input.

sorry Ste for all the jokes was just trying to make a point that if various posters keep changing avatars the new owners will need to have enough backing to support the club and this boards members avatars and possibly names I see now even iceman has changed his avatar. Ok back on topic Nicko or anyone in the know are there likely to be in the crowd tommorrow night our potential new owners? Nicko is the hold-up still with the lawyers crossing the I's & dotting the T's & do you think it will likely be finalised this week or next week?. Thanks as ever for your valuable input.

As much as a lot of us would like a completion to this sage. Lets be honest, what is the rush. Sam has his targets, with or without a takeover. If he is any good at what he does he will have already compiled two lists. He will already know the wish list he has of players. At the end of the day, he knows the team / tactics that he wants. he will already have his ideal players for his way of playing. After all he has been a manager for a long time and by now he will already have kept up to date with his idea team, with or without a decent money buget. I therefore suggest that you do not fret.

Anywhere as long as it is not Burnley. Jokes aside, it would not happen. The club, like wimbledon, would then stop being Blackburn Rovers. Therefore I would not support them.

If it did happen, it is bad enough, cost and time etc, travelling from the south coast uk to Rovers, let alone any further - for example India.

ROVERS FC of BLACKBURN has a nice ring to it. Games at the Anchor Ground of course ;)

If the mods cut out the crap, you'd be long gone.

If the mods had known you would be coming on here, they would have banned you before you joined. You seem to have a go at everybody, but why dont you stop for a moment, have a look at your own posts, try and make sense of it, and if you cant, give yourself a warning.

What are you on about? You are forever mentioning me, do you love me or something?

Archived