BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover: End game ?

Glenn

No Nicko, you have been flatly contradicted.

To be fair to Mr Nixon, hasn't he ever only stated as fact that Kentaro are involved. That much is pretty obvious. I think he also said JW expected to stay.

I might be wrong but the LT seem to believe there won't be many changes in board room and that Kentaro won't be on the board. They do say they are involved.

Can'r see any contradictions here, which I tend to think means it is the truth. N

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

close the thread, im well and truly dizzy by all the circles and roundabouts within it

There is bound to be lots of stories, rumours and speculation with regards to takeovers of a business. Mostly are probable straight forward. But when Rovers have had Shah, Syed and Venkys interested in the club, the stories could change by the hour - which is normal.

And this thread is after all a thread to discuss the takeover issues. You do not have to read the thread it is your choice.

Pafell, it was said in jest - not always possible to determine this in text to be fair.

You can't deny that this takeover from whenever it was first possibly hinted at (and by this I don't mean VH, but when from when it was first announced that Shah was interested) is borderline rediculous now.

Every possible avenue has been exhausted, and the infighting on this messageboard has reduced what arguably could be an exciting time in Rovers history, to one most people are probably bored of.

I largely have stopped reading this thread - I'm far to busy usually to read people bickering about something that is inevitable. I am biding my time until the takeover goes through.

God help the sanity of this board when it does...

• Backroom

No Nicko, you have been flatly contradicted.

Ha ha says the guy who told us as a fact that the VH brothers were sat as far back in the directors seats as possible when twenty thousand people saw otherwise :)

I dont know any info and never claimed to i just want this fiasco sorting one way or another now

:rover: it stated in the telewag yesterday that this mob were investing 70 million in the far east,as well as buying rovers.from the figures i have seen,they are a little overstretching themselve's.if they buy the rovers it will be with borrowed money ie,glazier and the yanks at liverpool.the longer this drama goes the more hopefull i am that rovers see sense.as for the trust they would sell us to anyone :blush::brfc:

Waggy you are clearly delirious! The Rovers and the Trust are the same thing! Gazing into that pint mug in Rishton do you believe the "Rovers" can say to the Trust "we've seen sense, you're not selling us?" !!!!!!

Fair play to you though, you are the most entertaining poster on this thread!

BPF wrote The takeover could be taking a dramatic twist yet...

BPF that is like dangling a carrot in front of a monkey then taking it away at the last minute you know this board is highly charged any comment and half the board imagine the world is ending without saying actually what it is can you at least hint is it good or bad news?.

Cahddy you said there was a news reel on the VH Group on BBC North west tonightany idea what was said & do you have a link to the article?

BPF wrote The takeover could be taking a dramatic twist yet...

BPF that is like dangling a carrot in front of a monkey then taking it away at the last minute you know this board is highly charged any comment and half the board imagine the world is ending without saying actually what it is can you at least hint is it good or bad news?.

Cahddy you said there was a news reel on the VH Group on BBC North west tonightany idea what was said & do you have a link to the article?

Venky's Blackburn bid shows rise of football in India

Hello all.

Sorry that I mixed my words earlier.

The twist is huge although whether or not it happens is another story. I've got myself in trouble off three separate people for posting what I did, so apologies for that.

I'm less worried about VH now than I was.

The twist will be revealed sooner or later I'm sure.

BPF, why don't you just tell us what the twist is? is in a newspaper tomorrow?

Because I risk losing contact with people I've spent months getting close with.

The VH bid is very much going ahead as planned. The twist could be an amazing development and if it doesn't happen I'll tell you what it is. If it does, you'll know about it anyway.

Because I risk losing contact with people I've spent months getting close with.

The VH bid is very much going ahead as planned. The twist could be an amazing development and if it doesn't happen I'll tell you what it is. If it does, you'll know about it anyway.

ok understand that. any chance you can say whether it's the playing staff or management staff? probably Anderson going onto the rovers board or having a job on rovers.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived