BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Rovers Boss

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And History doesnt lie about our record against West Ham either.

Bogey team...Psychological & it really plays on peoples minds.

Come on Hughesy, we were poor and the novice played Benjani ahead of Kalinic.

West Ham were there for a really good hammering yet Kean played Dunny on the left wing to start with now what a top guy Kean is, sorry should say what a muppet. Get the ferker out before its too late.

What a Captain. What a man. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Chris. That's if anyone ever shows any interest

Don't be silly. Rovers cannot afford to lose players of the stature and talent of Samba. Samba's statement following on from Nelsen's comments about the new owners shows the growing disaffection among the players over the decision to sack Sam. If this carries on the team could soon be in freefall in the league.

Not surprised in the least. He wont be the only one.

Anyone who wants to walk out on us in our hour of need can go. They don't deserve our support. There isn't a single one of them we haven't had to put up with utter dross from at one time or another, but we still turned up and carried on paying their wages.

Footballers really are scum.

West Ham were there for a really good hammering,kean played Dunny on the left wing to start with what a top guy Kean is sorry what a muppet. Get the ferker out before its too late.

Fat sam did the same. Played Benjani over Kalinic and Dunn on the left.

Seriously, how do you ignore someone on here?

We were poor yes. But it doesnt hide from FACTS that historically we do not do well against them.

As for Benjani - Sam would have probably done the same thing...I just dont get it either.

Stoke at Home id expect a clean sheet & either a draw or win....so lets see how history repeats itself

Anyone who wants to walk out on us in our hour of need can go. They don't deserve our support. There isn't a single one of them we haven't had to put up with utter dross from at one time or another, but we still turned up and carried on paying their wages.

Footballers really are scum.

and if the manager took that attitude, we would be dead and buried.

Don't be silly. Rovers cannot afford to lose players of the stature and talent of Samba. Samba's statement following on from Nelsen's comments about the new owners shows the growing disaffection among the players over the decision to sack Sam. If this carries on the team could soon be in freefall in the league.

Samba is nothing more than a competent premierleague defender who's excellent games have become few and far between since his heyday under Hughes. The phone hasn't been exactly white hot with interest for him in the last few years.

The emergence of Jones and Hanley will more than adequately cover Samba shoulod he not have the bottle

Fat sam did the same. Played Benjani over Kalinic and Dunn on the left.

Seriously, how do you ignore someone on here?

Why would you want to ignore that?

Prior to the last game, Benjani had showed much more than Kalinic. and lest you forget, some of Dunn's best ever performances for us were on the left wing.

Exactly and thank you! so just were is the improvement, there just isnt any.

They had 1 training session. Do you think anybody could transform a side with 1 training session?

Actually, don't answer because I fear you might say yes, and I'll lose all faith in humanity.

Why would you want to ignore that?

Prior to the last game, Benjani had showed much more than Kalinic. and lest you forget, some of Dunn's best ever performances for us were on the left wing.

I wasn't the one complaining about the team selection.

And I want to ignore JAL.

and if the manager took that attitude, we would be dead and buried.

So be it den. Its about time a club (and more pertinently, its fans) took a stand against this crap. Fans are the only party in football that are in it for the love of it instead of personal gain. Everyone else - players, managers, coaches, owners, agents, and so on, are in it for whatever they can get, with no thought for those of us that it means something to. That would fine by me if the authorities were willing to recognize that and put measures in place to level the playing field and allow sport to be exactly that - instead they allow the rich to get richer and the minority to rule. Its because of things like this that the likes of Rooney, Tevez and now Samba can behave with absolutely no respect to the only people that THEY can really rely on - us. And we're the mugs that continue to allow it!

It's this stuff that allowed me to be detached from it and hope that our sacking Sam was a gamble that our new owners were taking in an attempt to improve our fortunes, without worrying too much about the consequences. Why should I? Its only the fact that we all care that allows all these scumbags to get rich and take the ###### out of us.

F**k football - its broken.

So be it den. Its about time a club (and more pertinently, its fans) took a stand against this crap. Fans are the only party in football that are in it for the love of it instead of personal gain. Everyone else - players, managers, coaches, owners, agents, and so on, are in it for whatever they can get, with no thought for those of us that it means something to. That would fine by me if the authorities were willing to recognize that and put measures in place to level the playing field and allow sport to be exactly that - instead they allow the rich to get richer and the minority to rule. Its because of things like this that the likes of Rooney, Tevez and now Samba can behave with absolutely no respect to the only people that THEY can really rely on - us. And we're the mugs that continue to allow it!

It's this stuff that allowed me to be detached from it and hope that our sacking Sam was a gamble that our new owners were taking in an attempt to improve our fortunes, without worrying too much about the consequences. Why should I? Its only the fact that we all care that allows all these scumbags to get rich and take the ###### out of us.

F**k football - its broken.

T4E, there are millions that would agree with that. :tu:

However, JW could deal with all of this and still keep the fans on board. For that, and for staying around he deserves the Victoria Cross.

This lot have no chance.

Nicko, if we are talking sectioning, I am not the one who has just said the Rovers' captain being unsettled is hilarious.

I have all along said that the ownership control being exercised by a third party who is an agent would unsettle all the other players' agents.

Your post in effect confirms this.

Stoke at Home id expect a clean sheet & either a draw or win....so lets see how history repeats itself

This time around we are extremely weaker, in fact we are a shambles, so much so, I prey for the weather to cancel the game just to buy some more time to get our house in order.

Steve Kean has several of our star performers wanting away, now this isnt a good thing for Rovers going into the Stoke game.

Shocked nobody has mentioned the LT article today where Mrs Desai said there will be MUCH MORE than £5m available for trasnsfer, but they wont publicly say how much.

If Keen has been given the role till the summer only, then that is a good move by the owners (in terms of not getting stuck into a 4 year contract etc)....it then gives us more time to assess the current caretaker & any other options out there.

Could have just given Sam until the summer, a few signings now to stay safe before replacing him. Much safer.

Archived