Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Rovers Boss

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Harry redknapp or Ollie from pool plz

Nah Mourinho or bust.

Seriously though I hope they don't bring a Pardew type in, sink or swim for the new owners now!

Would love Coyle but it's impossible so I imagine one of the Martin's will be targetted.

I would love Jol – but I’ve had a nasty feeling for a few weeks it will be someone like Hoddle. I was talking about this to someone the other day, and said Allardyce at 40/1 might be a good bet to be the next manager to leave his post. Wish I’d have had a dabble now.

It is Jol- the man who got 2 points from 10 games with Spurs.

also the guy who in the 20052006 season lost on the final day meaning they missed out on Champions League qualification and finished 5th, their highest league finish since 1990. The season saw Tottenham concede just 38 league goals, the fewest the club has conceded since 1971.

In the 200607 season they took 27 points from their final 12 league games, losing just once finishing in 5th place, securing UEFA Cup qualification on the final day of the season, making Jol the first Spurs manager since Keith Burkinshaw to qualify for European football in successive seasons. Tottenham also reached the quarter-finals of the UEFA Cup and the FA Cup, losing to the eventual winners in both.

In the 200809 season he got Hamburg to the top of the league standings and finally finished 5th place qualifying for the Europa League. Hamburg also reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup and the German Cup which were both lost against Werder Bremen.

In the 2009-2010 season his Ajax side only dropped points in one home game all season. They ended the season with the league's strongest defence and the fewest league goals conceded by any Dutch team in 5 years, including just 4 conceded at home all season, they scored 106 league goals (an average of more than 3 per game), the most any Dutch side has scored since the 199798 season.

Not a bad CV.

Thank you wikipedia......

Archived