BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Rovers Boss

hughton favourite, some bad names on the list:

http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/manager-specials/t10002896.html

hell no to hughton..............guess he'd be the 'yes' man kentaro want with sod all say in transfers, never Jol without full transfer authority

would love Holloway, fairly sure he's good enough not to get us relegated And thats good enough for me right now

Some real garbage names being linked right now thank god pardews already taken, 1 down

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Sam Allardyce's shocking sacking today, I guess the speculation (and rumours) of who the new Rovers boss will be can begin.....

Speculate away.....

My choice now would be

houghton (spelling)

hughes

the one at WBA - forgot his name.

I cant see it being king kenny, he would never come back.

martin jol doesnt play particularly exciting football or didnt at spurs so cant see him fitting the bill (not sure how he has got on in holland).

martin o'neill would only come if we have hundred of millions to spend.

dave jones or holloway being touted at my bookies

You've got to ask what the score with the bookies is, Gary F'ing Megson at 10 to 1?????

Whoever said they were unimpressed with the list thus far has got it spot on for me.

Not a great day for the club, I just hope there is a suitable explanation for this.

I know all the Sam haters will be made up, that's for sure, who do they want then?????

Thankyou Sam for Keeping us up and last years 10th.

• Backroom

What are the odds on a Hodgson return? May be out of a job soon enough.

Please don't be Curbishley, Hughton, Dowie or the like. Riikjard or Maradonna would be the 'worldwide' names if they wanted to go that route but would be pricey.

Is Laudrup out of football due to illness at present?

You have to think someone will be in quick now.

Who ever they bring in now it has to be a BIG name to warrent the Sacking and get the fans back on bourd, frank rijkarrd anyone?

Rijkarrd would be a great option, but im not sure he would be tempted with Rovers. Im sure if he was to try his hand in the PL it would be with one of the bigger clubs.

Jason Robers on Sky Sports News, he sounds delighted Big Sam has gone. Not surprised really.

Archived