BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City

rovgers

F**k you Venky's, f**k you Steve Kean, and f**k any of you muppets who have been supporting the complete farce that is going on at our club right now.

Shut your whinging... seriously.

You dont support owners you support the ###### team, if you dont like it burnley is 9 miles down the road.

BRFC and proud...still we will turn it around .

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huth- we just couldn't handle the sustained physical pressure.

Nonsense. We just failed to track a simple run at a corner and the man who was supposed to be marking Huth has decided to basically leave him to Diouf, who was simply protecting the front post in a zonal position. Bad marking and you can't do that at this level.

...oh and Dunn shouldn't be playing. He can't play at this level anymore, not in a four man midfield and rarely even in a five man midfield. Doesn't have the legs.

58 minutes gone and we've just had our first good move of the match.

Shut your whinging... seriously.

You dont support owners you support the ###### team, if you dont like it burnley is 9 miles down the road.

BRFC and proud...still we will turn it around .

Oh shut up, everyone is supporting the team in this thread.

The Stoke goalkeeper has just had to make his first save of the match.

We've gone this season from a position of comfort where we were looking up the table, to a position where relegation looks a very distinct possibility.

For no reason whatsoever.

If we turn this game round it will be down to luck and nothing else. We've offered absolutely nothing so far.

If you can't see that then Specsavers is even closer than Burnley.

Everyone = Were we expecting 3 points against stoke i was happy with 0-0

But come on 30 mins left allot can happen, cheer up its xmas!

No point in slashing your wrists, stoke are a great organised team. It will take a few more games yet for us to click, id have liked 3 points myself but a point against stoke is valuble.

Honestly i just dont see the point in moaning becuase we are losing, i know we are all passionate and rovers fans but the is nothing we can do other than look to the future and unfortunalty for some its with Venkys.

We've got what we've got. Get on with it and make the most of it.

We will turn it around :)

3 points should have been last week, wigan, wolves, birmingham, blackpool... they are the 3 points. hopefully.

Honestly i just dont see the point in moaning becuase we are losing, i know we are all passionate and rovers fans but the is nothing we can do other than look to the future and unfortunalty for some its with Venkys.

We've got what we've got. Get on with it and make the most of it.

We will turn it around :)

3 points should have been last week, wigan, wolves, birmingham, blackpool... they are the 3 points. hopefully.

Yeah, you're right. Everything's absolutely fine.

Archived