BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City

rovgers

Quite worried now, we have in the past dropped a lot of these winnable games but we looked clueless today. We had some success when Hoillett came on, going wide playing it on the ground so what do we do revert to the long ball in the middle. Depressed right now bnot seeing a victory in the next three games, nervous as hell at the moment.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter who the manager is if the players don't bother playing until the last ten minutes. Awful performance and we are desperately in need of some fresh impetus in the first week of January. We do not have the players to play anything other than Sam's way and that is a hopeless proposition without him or a six months we don't have project at best.

Difficult to judge Kean in these circumstances but it's fair to say he's not covered himself in glory this weekend.

We've got another two games minimum before we can bring anyone in, both away at difficult places to go and I can't see us winning either. What price he's gone if we lose them both? I can't see he'll still be here, not because he's particularly inept either but I can see Venky's panicking.

The players clearly don't want to play for this idiot. Today was as bad as ince at his worst. get rid. And get rid of venkys at the same time. I can't believe they have sacrificed our security getting rid of big Sam GUTTED

Get someone with a clue at the earliest oppurtunity, we are not picking up even 5 pts in the next 6 weeks with my interpretation of how results will go, the fans/club owe kean the grand amount of sod all and a puppet manager signing players on 3-4year contracts just sounds retardedd to anyone that knows anything about anything which obviously excludes ms Desaii.

On a side note Dunn and Kalinic....please please go.

Lose the next game and Kean is in some serious trouble. West Brom next and they should destroy that midfield that we put out today by winning the ball and passing us to death.

West Brom play better football than us, that is going to be one hard game but if we play like that we will be walked over.

Zero positives from 2 games now, how many is it going to take before we appoint a manager? They seriously dont think that they can let Keen manage till the end of the season, that would be suicide, im all for giving him a chance as a no 2 but he does'nt have the experience to get us results.

I am worried that with Keen appointed we wont be able to attract decent players and whoever comes in will not gurantee us points.

Even if there is money to spend in the transfer window, who is going to want to come play for us, with a nobody manager in charge, who is not likely to get the job long term at this rate. How are we going to attract the right sort of players who are going to be any better than the current crop? There is no stability, no realistic long term plans in place, who's going to come play for a manager who isnt even going to be incharge next season. The fans, the players and all the backroom staff have seriously been ###### over by the headless chickens, who have made our well liked and respected club an absolute laughing stock. Something has to be done soon, otherwise we will be down, and Venkys will (Please don't use that word again) off leaving us in financial turmoil. I always try to remain positive when it comes to Rovers, but I really cant at the moment. I like many others didnt really like Allerdyce that much, but he did a good job for us, and I was happy for him to stay in charge, I cant believe after all the careful thought and consideration that has suppposed to have gone on trying to get the right people to buy the club, we have sold out to an absolute set of muppets. All I can say is good luck to them if they show their faces at Ewood Park any time soon, there not welcome there.

buying the right players is a REALLY REALLY REALLY difficult job, Kean has no experience, no pulling power.

I am very worried.

grhhhhhhhhhhhh

How often does a new manager take over and end up in the mire within a few games.. normally the players set out too prove themselves too the new boss too retain their places, instead we are in free fall.

Madness when Sam left we had more points and a good run of opposition in front of us after some very hard games... compared too last year.

Players injured, big gaps in squad, years of no money, useless owners, a manager who has never done it at this level... ick

Fingers crossed for more than 5m.. give venkies championship manager or something too at least learn the basics.

Thats what you call giving a bloke a chance. Kean has had TWO matches, probably about a weeks worth of training sessions with the players and is missing SEVEN first 11 players but people are asking for his head already... come on guys at least give him 3 games...FFS.

That was dire, rubbish, poor (add in any other adjectives that you wish to use), however the mass over reaction is ridiculous, two weeks ago it was Anti Sam, now he is seen as a Messiah and the chosen one who would have guided us through the realms of the premier league... the two worst players on the pitch today? Kalinic and Givet, combined cost of over £10 million- spent by... The Messiah.

We need an overhaul and as I have consistently said, the date to jusge the owners and the manager will be February 1st, after the window has closed and Kean has had a fair crack at the whip.

It doesn't matter who the manager is if the players don't bother playing until the last ten minutes. Awful performance and we are desperately in need of some fresh impetus in the first week of January. We do not have the players to play anything other than Sam's way and that is a hopeless proposition without him or a six months we don't have project at best.

Difficult to judge Kean in these circumstances but it's fair to say he's not covered himself in glory this weekend.

We've got another two games minimum before we can bring anyone in, both away at difficult places to go and I can't see us winning either. What price he's gone if we lose them both? I can't see he'll still be here, not because he's particularly inept either but I can see Venky's panicking.

the timing of the sacking of sam seemed so FIXED as to allow Kean 2 on paper p1ss easy home games to get his feet under the table,ffs

I really dont blame the players, yes they played poorly in the last 2 games, but can you blame them? They have lost their leader, someone who all the players respected (maybe not Roberts) and were happy to fight for the cause with him at the helm. The only people you can blame is lunes from pune.

How often does a new manager take over and end up in the mire within a few games.. normally the players set out too prove themselves too the new boss too retain their places, instead we are in free fall.

Madness when Sam left we had more points and a good run of opposition in front of us after some very hard games... compared too last year.

Players injured, big gaps in squad, years of no money, useless owners, a manager who has never done it at this level... ick

Fingers crossed for more than 5m.. give venkies championship manager or something too at least learn the basics.

seriously not the worst idea to be fair, newer versions probably a bit too complicated for this lot though

Thats what you call giving a bloke a chance. Kean has had TWO matches, probably about a weeks worth of training sessions with the players and is missing SEVEN first 11 players but people are asking for his head already... come on guys at least give him 3 games...FFS.

That was dire, rubbish, poor (add in any other adjectives that you wish to use), however the mass over reaction is ridiculous, two weeks ago it was Anti Sam, now he is seen as a Messiah and the chosen one who would have guided us through the realms of the premier league... the two worst players on the pitch today? Kalinic and Givet, combined cost of over £10 million- spent by... The Messiah.

We need an overhaul and as I have consistently said, the date to jusge the owners and the manager will be February 1st, after the window has closed and Kean has had a fair crack at the whip.

head-in-sand.jpg

two weeks ago it was Anti Sam, now he is seen as a Messiah and the chosen one who would have guided us through the realms of the premier league...

Think you will find if you read the poll results and enough posts that plenty of us were never anti-Sam and dare I say a majority disagreed with the sacking of him, at least at this stage of the season.

What part of the past two weeks has honestly made you the happiest? February 1st is all well and good but our fate might well have been sealed by then.

And how exactly is Steve Kean the guy to entice players to come join him in a relegation battle in the January window anyway?

Who are the 7 players? Jones, Samba, Nzonzi and Roberts and the last 2 are debateble starters on this seasons form. I personally dont blame Steve Kean, its not his fault he was put in charge by the muppets. He lacks management experience, was offered a chance to prove himself, of course he is going to take that opportunity.

Think you will find if you read the poll results and enough posts that plenty of us were never anti-Sam and dare I say a majority disagreed with the sacking of him, at least at this stage of the season.

What part of the past two weeks has honestly made you the happiest? February 1st is all well and good but our fate might well have been sealed by then.

And how exactly is Steve Kean the guy to entice players to come join him in a relegation battle in the January window anyway?

Come and join the exciting revolution at Ewood park where all the main decisions are made by football agents.

Happy days.

This is spoiling my day. Even Burnley are winning away. Yes, we will be in different leagues next year and they will be above us!

The folly of Venkys, the greatness of Sam.

If supporters don't think we have a crisis then it's time to smell the coffee.

How did "the greatness of Sam" do the last time we played Stoke? With a lot more available players as well.

Yeah its not the players fault, I reckon it was Steve Kean playing those aimless 60yrd balls up to our forwards against the biggest back four ever. Kean is not the man to lead us but to say the players are completely exempt from criticism is wrong.

Come and join the exciting revolution at Ewood park where all the main decisions are made by football agents.

Happy days.

To be fair didn't nicko say that Kentaro recommended Sam be kept in charge till the end of the season?

I can't imagine anyone remotely involved with football would have been responsible for the actions at Ewood recently.

I hope all those who so desperately wanted Allardyce out are watching what's happening today.

Without Allardyce this is a team heading for relegation, absolutely no question about it. Allardyce took a very poor team, got them playing a style that played to their few strengths, and made us a good unit. Without him, the team is back to being relegation fodder.

Unless we buy big in January we're in deep, deep trouble.

Would you trust Kentaro / Kean to come-up with the goods and who will come to a sinking ship ?

Sam is a master of organising and optimising what he has. We would have had a minimum of 4 points from the last two home fixtures.

Stick with Keane and we are doomed. A lot of people keep going on about his track record (where ?) and his press conferences (they don't earn points - as I've said earlier, I'll take substance over style every day of the week).

This is a great, great tragedy unfolding before our eyes very, very quickly.

I genuinely thought Stoke winning today was the biggest banker of the Prem weekend, unfortunately for us I was right.

Very tempted, after viewing the last two performances, to put a decent sum of money on us to go down, before the odds drop massively...

Archived