Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City

rovgers

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is unlikely to end 11 v 11

Yea everyone seems a bit angsty today.

Our back 5 have been solid, with Olsson and Salgado being the most creative so far. The midfield and forwards have been pretty disappointing. Why are we playing with a back 5 at home though?

If anyone is wondering, the level of football is shocking beyond description. There are those that complained we were boring with long ball under Allardyce, but at least then our type of football had some kind of form. Right now the players are just drifting from one side to the other without the slightest clue of what's going on.

If anyone is wondering, the level of football is shocking beyond description. There are those that complained we were boring with long ball under Allardyce, but at least then our type of football had some kind of form. Right now the players are just drifting from one side to the other without the slightest clue of what's going on.

My thoughts exactly, same football but with absolutely no purpose.

I'm optimistic. A point would be OK but I can see us doing them. We won't get beat, you heard it here first. If we get beat I will leave the board, never to return.

Bit extreme, I think.

Are we playing sexy football yet?

No, but the room is dark, the blue lights on and I've had a few so she'll pass muster.

Dunn's half asleep out there, and Pedersen not much better. Olsson and Kalinic bright so far though

Dunn is off the pace of the PL currently. MGP playing pretty poorly as well. I like Olsson's energy today though, looking sharp - Kalinic trying too. Sub Dunn at HT or I think we'll lose this.

Completely agree with this. Emerton and Mame Diouf look full of running but not much from either of them so far. Hanley solid so far. Salgado also doing well, as he seems to most weeks these days.

Dunn needs to be subbed. Hoilett on, for me.

Kalinic, M.Diouf, Olsen, Salgado, Hanley, Givet and Emerton are all triers today. I'm feeling good about this one, so long as Kalinic avoids another yellow.

One that doesn't involve the second highest amount of long balls in the league coupled with the lowest success rate in completing those long passes, which was achieved under Sam. The owners have clearly underlined that they want to see more attractive football at Ewood and I'm sure Kean has been told to instill a more eye catching form of the game.

One that doesn't involve the second highest amount of long balls in the league coupled with the lowest success rate in completing those long passes, which was achieved under Sam. The owners have clearly underlined that they want to see more attractive football at Ewood and I'm sure Kean has been told to instill a more eye catching form of the game.

One that achieved 11 wins and 4 draws out of 15 home games against bottom half opposition since the start of last season.

Give a flying f**k about the rest of it, something must have worked well for us to have done so well under Sam at home.

We've been apalling so far.

Again.

There are plenty of quotes from Mrs Venky about wanting a more attractive form of football. You want a quote I suggest you ask Jeeves.

After which Steve came out and said there's no need to change the style, and they want to play winning football, but it would be nice if it was entertaining as well.

Archived