BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

Just cracked open a massive beer

Well chuffed for Hoilett, needs a run o' games to help him develop his decision making - he's got the talent, just needs a chance to prove it. Lpool my be bobbins but tonight, I dont care. Gerrin theer

Guest Walshy

Tonight was like the good old days. At one time our fans were takin the ###### outta the Liverpool fans who then started singing then we sang then they did. I got Goose bumps. Loved it. As for the performance. Brilliant. All the bad press we av had over the past few weeks we rammed it right down there throats. Now Kean has been at the helm a few weeks and his tactics are being implemented and we all could see that tonight fair play to mrs venky for employing him. She/they might be bad at communicating with the media bit they might have just unearthed a gem right under our noses. Roll on sat!! Nice cup run will do nicely

UNBELIEVABLE!!

It was an honour and a pleasure to be there tonight.

Everyone pulled together AND gave a little extra; fans and players alike!

I'll leave it until tomorrow before I get real and think that this Liverpool team isn't what it used to be but it still contains some damned good players.

We may be in crisis but we just blew Liverpool away - and the points came in VERY handy :-)

Who the (please don't) is Ronaldinho, who the (please don't) is Ronaldhino! :lol:

After all the turmoil, after all the criticism and after all the media laughing at us...Have some of that!

We totally crushed a Liverpool side with god knows how many players out injured and suspended. Special mentions going to:

Hoillet-He made me dizzy the amount of brilliant mazy runs he made

Benjani-Bossed Kyriakos in the first half and an absolute gem of a goal

Olsson-Brilliant on the left and superb first goal.

The whole team were excellent and I am absolutely delighted.

Time to settle down to watch MOTD with a beer or 6 and watch Hansen, Lawrenson etc squirm.

Love it! :brfcsmilie:

Archived