BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Assistant manager

Iceman

According to Steve Kean, we will be announcing a new assistant manager on Monday. my guess is Wilkins, but i somehow how doubt he will want to come here. my guess on other candidates

Billiy Mckinlay

Tony Parkes

Tugay

Steve Clarke

Jamie Redknapp

Gus Poyet(not sure what he is doing)

Big Col :)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Steve Kean, we will be announcing a new assistant manager on Monday. my guess is Wilkins, but i somehow how doubt he will want to come here. my guess on other candidates

Billiy Mckinlay

Tony Parkes

Tugay

Steve Clarke

Jamie Redknapp

Gus Poyet(not sure what he is doing)

Big Col :)

What makes you guess Jamie Redknapp, seems a bit out of left field :)

What makes you guess Jamie Redknapp, seems a bit out of left field :)

Venkys have been out of left field, so who knows.

Darren Ferguson could be an option, but think many would be against that idea.

Parkes?? Not up with modern stuff so no thanks....too old school for us. He already works for us anyway.

Only 3 id like to see....in dream world - number 1 choice please.

TUGAY

Ray Wilkins

Chris Hughton (Doubt he would drop back down to Assistant Mgr)

Not seen the interview, did he actually say it would be an exciting appointment?

Heard about signing exciting players before, but not on too many occasions have seen people get too excited over an assistant manager.

Anyway, hoping for a quality appointment hopefully.

Watched the interview.

Kean said they (the backroom team) have been stretched recently in relation to coaching duties. He wants to announce the name himself on Monday as people will sit up and take notice because he is a good candidate for the job - it is an excellent addition to the coaching staff. was his words

Watched the interview.

Kean said they (the backroom team) have been stretched recently in relation to coaching duties. He wants to announce the name himself on Monday as people will sit up and take notice because he is a good candidate for the job - it is an excellent addition to the coaching staff. was his words

im fine with kean being the manager and he seams to be doing ok atm. but what caliber of assistant coach will be happy being a number 2 to a number 3? :rolleyes:

unless its almost a dual manager roll?

Archived