BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well has anyone been impressed by Venkey's in this transfer window?

It's not Venkys chasing the players. Everyones favourite Michael Laudrup knocker backer John Williams is blundering about behind the scenes doing the ahem! deals

Theres a first then! :rolleyes:

Question for all - Charlie Adam @ £7.5m - leave or snap him up?

Thats very steep for a player that would still be a gamble. The boy's obviously talented, you could see that he had quality at Rangers, but he's only had half a season at the top level.

Well has anyone been impressed by Venkey's in this transfer window?

Realistically?

RSC in for free

Jones in for free later today

Rochina from Barca more or less complete

Larsson set up for summer

Its ok saying 'in the pipeline' - but what Nicko says usually happens with Rovers. When was the last time we added 4 players of that ability in HALF a window?

Question for all - Charlie Adam @ £7.5m - leave or snap him up?

Seems a bit pricey at that. He looks a very good player don't get me wrong, but I think a lot of the squad at Blackpool are running on overdrive because of their underdog status and the way Holloway boosts morale.

It's not Venkys chasing the players. Everyones favourite Michael Laudrup knocker backer John Williams is blundering about behind the scenes doing the ahem! deals

Didn't Laudrup decide we weren't for him? Mostly because of our totally non-existent budget?

Realistically?

RSC in for free

Jones in for free later today

Rochina from Barca more or less complete

Larsson set up for summer

Its ok saying 'in the pipeline' - but what Nicko says usually happens with Rovers. When was the last time we added 4 players of that ability in HALF a window?

RSC If he can stay fit he should be a good signing. If he is injured complete and utter waste of money.

Jones If he makes an effort he could be good if he walks around like a big time Charlie completely useless.

Rochina I like this one as its a young player should be a good technical player. Of course this is gamble as it is for all young players.

Larsson Has he been signed yet?

Didn't Laudrup decide we weren't for him? Mostly because of our totally non-existent budget?

No, he didn't get the chance to discuss those matters- we plumped for Ince.

I see Hughesy is getting carried away again. It is just conceivable that someone would pay £7.5m for Adam but it is not going to be Rovers. I'd hate to think what our accounts will look like if Venky's are willing to do something like that.

Archived